Tag Archives: Dana White
- The UFC 205 Main Event Preview – Building The Monster Draw
October 21, 2016
It’s finally happening. Dana White has brought the Ultimate Fighting Championship to one of the most hallowed sports venues on the planet.
- UFC sold to talent agency powerhouse WME/IMG for a reported $4b
July 11, 2016
Hollywood talent powerhouse WME/IMG acquires UFC mixed martial arts organization for reported $4b, Dana White staying on as president.
- UFC 196 Predictions – What Have You Done To My Main Event?
February 26, 2016
The great irony surrounding UFC 196 is that it was supposed to have a different main event.
- Dana White Booted from Palms for Winning Too Much
June 3, 2014
Dana White confirmed that Palms told him that he couldn't gamble in its casinos anymore and cut his per-hand cap from $25,000 to $5,000
- Dana White pulls UFC events from Palms Casino after latter slashes his gambling credit line
October 30, 2012
White pulls UFC out of Palms
- Manny Pacquiao earns majority decision against Juan Manuel Marquez
November 13, 2011
Filipino congressman/WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao earns a debatable 12-round majority decision over Juan Manuel Marquez.
McGregor strikes deal with Betsafe
August 10, 2017
Early Khabib vs. McGregor odds favor Nurmagomedov
August 17, 2018
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017