Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- DraftKings launch in Australia, but do they still want to?
June 5, 2018
DraftKings launch daily fantasy sports site in Australia, although the jury's still out as to whether DFS can succeed in a legal sports betting market.
- Paddy Power Betfair, FanDuel to merge US-facing businesses
May 23, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair confirms it has reached a deal to merge its US-facing business with daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel.
- Pro player unions intervene in DFS athlete data, likeness lawsuit
May 18, 2018
Players unions representing America's pro athletes file brief in Indiana lawsuit involving DFS operators' use of players' names, likeness and stats.
- Paddy Power Betfair in talks to acquire FanDuel fantasy ops
May 16, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair is seeking to expand its business in the United States through a possible merger with daily fantasy sports giant FanDuel.
- Louisiana voters get final say on legalized fantasy sports
May 10, 2018
The fate of daily fantasy sports (DFS) in Louisiana now lies in the hands of the state electorate.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015