Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- FanDuel’s stiffed co-founders sue company for $120m
August 15, 2018
Nigel Eccles and three other co-founders of daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel sue company's board after getting stiffed in Paddy Power Betfair takeover.
- FanDuel extends sports betting reach with Boyd partnership
August 6, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair wasted no time and signed a deal with Boyd Gaming Corp to break into the online casino and sports betting US market.
- FanDuel execs score big money on Paddy Power Betfair merger; shareholders, not so much
July 9, 2018
The deal between Paddy Power Betfair to acquire Fanduel does not include payouts for FanDuel's founding members or common shareholders.
- DraftKings taps Kambi to provide sports betting technology
June 20, 2018
Daily fantasy sports operator DraftKings inks "multi-year" partnership with European operator Kambi to supply sports betting technology.
- DraftKings gets out begging bowl to fund sports betting plans
June 11, 2018
Daily fantasy sports operator DraftKings is reportedly looking to raise an additional $200m to help fund its single-game sports betting aspirations.
- DraftKings launch in Australia, but do they still want to?
June 5, 2018
DraftKings launch daily fantasy sports site in Australia, although the jury's still out as to whether DFS can succeed in a legal sports betting market.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015