Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- Louisiana voters get final say on legalized fantasy sports
May 10, 2018
The fate of daily fantasy sports (DFS) in Louisiana now lies in the hands of the state electorate.
- StakeKings & RotoGrinders join forces to launch Fantasy Sports staking
StakeKings, joins forces with RotoGrinders to launch fantasy sports staking, and we sits down with StakeKings founder, Tyler Hancock to get the lowdown.
- Study finds daily fantasy sports requires skill
May 3, 2018
A study led by a professor at Kansas State University has concluded that daily fantasy sports is not a simple game of chance.
- Canada’s Global Daily Fantasy Sports secures Malta license
April 23, 2018
GDFS has been granted a license for business-to-business controlled skill games from the Malta Gaming Authority.
- MLB, NBA to sell stakes in daily fantasy ops DraftKings, FanDuel
April 20, 2018
Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association to sell their stakes in daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively.
- Tencent courts Indian fantasy sports site Dream11 with $100M offer
April 19, 2018
Tencent Holdings is adding a Mumbai-based daily fantasy sports platform to its list of investments as it window-shops for businesses across Asia.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017