Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- India’s RummyCircle launches new fantasy sports website
January 28, 2019
RummyCircle has announced the launch of its new My11Circle site, a site that offer a variety of DFS wagering opportunities.
- The Mouthpiece: US states take sports betting out of the box
December 26, 2018
U.S. state governments are unwrapping and beginning to assemble one of the biggest presents they ever got. Namely, legalized sports betting.
- Australia betting company introduces new fantasy sports site in India
November 29, 2018
PlayUp, which acquired daily fantasy sports (DFS) platform Draftstars from CrownBet this past April, is taking the platform to India.
- New York gaming regulators wash their hands of daily fantasy sports
November 20, 2018
New York Gaming Commission admits it has temporarily given up oversight of daily fantasy sports following last month's state Supreme Court ruling.
- Court: New York lacked authority to okay daily fantasy sports
October 30, 2018
A New York judge rules that state legislators lacked the authority to declare daily fantasy sports a legal activity without amending state constitution.
- DFS operators handed victory in dispute with college athletes
October 26, 2018
The Indiana Supreme Court decided in favor with DFS operators in a case against a former college football players of a violation to “right of publicity”.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017