Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- RotoGrinders merge PocketFives to launch RG Network
October 10, 2018
RotoGrinders is expanding beyond the realm of Daily Fantasy Sports after merging four entities to create RG Network.
- DraftKings introduces quarterly fantasy sports for the ADHD set
August 17, 2018
DraftKings teases launch of Flash Draft, which shrinks the fantasy sports window down to a quarter of football, and adds new sports betting execs.
- FanDuel’s stiffed co-founders sue company for $120m
August 15, 2018
Nigel Eccles and three other co-founders of daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel sue company's board after getting stiffed in Paddy Power Betfair takeover.
- FanDuel extends sports betting reach with Boyd partnership
August 6, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair wasted no time and signed a deal with Boyd Gaming Corp to break into the online casino and sports betting US market.
- FanDuel execs score big money on Paddy Power Betfair merger; shareholders, not so much
July 9, 2018
The deal between Paddy Power Betfair to acquire Fanduel does not include payouts for FanDuel's founding members or common shareholders.
- DraftKings taps Kambi to provide sports betting technology
June 20, 2018
Daily fantasy sports operator DraftKings inks "multi-year" partnership with European operator Kambi to supply sports betting technology.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017