Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- Officials eye implementing online gambling laws in India’s Maharashtra
March 21, 2018
The state government has indicated plans to implement laws in the very near future, providing guidance for online betting and gambling.
- High court ruling may pave way for legal fantasy sports betting in India
March 14, 2018
India’s top court has, in a roundabout way, signaled its acceptance of online fantasy sports betting in the country.
- FanDuel talking reverse merger with Platinum Eagle SPAC
March 8, 2018
Struggling daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel reportedly in 'advanced talks' for reverse merger with Nasdaq-listed Platinum Eagle acquisition vehicle.
- DraftKings hires Sean Hurley as new ‘head of sportsbook’
February 27, 2018
Daily fantasy sports operator DraftKings hires former Amelco exec Sean Hurley as its new 'head of sportsbook' in expectation of legal wagering in US.
- DraftKings wants a piece of sports betting market
February 5, 2018
DraftKings is waiting for the U.S. Supreme Court’s go-signal before it finally decides to jump over the fence into the greener side of sports betting.
- Iowa daily fantasy sports bill sails through House subcommittee
January 26, 2018
A bill seeking to regulate daily fantasy sports (DFS) in Iowa has cleared the first hurdle set by a five-member House subcommittee.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017