Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- Pontius Pilate, call your office
10 February 2020
New York Supreme Court decision exposes the Achilles’ heel of US gaming law.
- New York sports gambling fans awake to devastating news
7 February 2020
A state appellate judge has determined that fantasy sports contests are illegal
- DraftKings sees low profits despite record revenue
7 January 2020
The sports gambling company needs to tighten its belt and start increasing profits before it launches its IPO later this year.
- Indiana’s first month of sports betting; FanDuel-Colts DFS deal
10 October 2019
Indiana's first month of legal sports betting generated handle of $34.5m and revenue of $8.5m; FanDuel inks DFS partnership with Indianapolis Colts.
- NFL inks first daily fantasy sports partnership with DraftKings
26 September 2019
The National Football League names DraftKings its first official daily fantasy sports partner, while insisting it has nothing to do with sports betting.
- DraftKings wants a larger US presence before NFL season wraps up
21 August 2019
The daily fantasy sports (DFS) company is not taking things lightly and continues to expand further to be the leading sports gambling operator in the U.S.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
4 September 2015