Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- Dream11 gets approval from Bombay High Court
June 20, 2019
Dream11 has once again, for the nth time, been ruled a game of skill, and permitted to continue operation in India.
- FanDuel, DraftKings face new lawsuit over alleged false advertising
June 17, 2019
FanDuel and DraftKings might have returned to respectability, but a law firm believes they still have some responsibility to pay back players from their scandalous past.
- New fantasy sports portal added to the mix in India
June 14, 2019
The launch of another DFS platform Apne11, shows that the daily fantasy sports (DFS) industry in India is booming.
- North Carolina says no to fantasy sports
June 6, 2019
The Tar Heel State has decided that legalized daily fantasy sports (DFS) isn’t enough of an attraction to warrant legalization.
- Daily Fantasy Sports becomes regulated in Alabama
Alabama has become the latest state looking to capture a piece of the fantasy sports action to boost its coffers.
- Massachusetts schedules hearings on sports gambling
May 27, 2019
Massachusetts is just one of many states in the U.S. to be considering sports gambling legislation and, like many of those, the debate lingers.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018