Tag Archives: Dafabet
- Scout Gaming secures deal with Asian tier 1 operator Dafabet
December 13, 2018
Scout Gaming has signed a license agreement with Dafabet giving them access to Scout Gaming’s Fantasy Sports and pool betting platform.
- Pinnacle Solution ink B2B eSports deal with Asian BGE
June 15, 2018
Pinnacle Solution, the B2b arm of online bookmaker Pinnacle, inks first client via eSports iFrame API deal with Dafabet parent Asian BGE.
- Dafabet extends platform deal with Comtrade Gaming
June 12, 2018
Comtrade Gaming, the leading technology supplier to the gaming industry, announces that Dafabet extended their platform agreement until 2022.
- Dafabet UK-facing online casino turns off the lights
March 13, 2018
The closure only affects the company’s online casino operations, not its sports betting activity, according to reports.
- Belgium ministers approve gambling advertising curbs
October 16, 2017
Belgium's Council of Ministers give their blessing to proposed new restrictions on gambling advertising and plans to trim number of betting shops.
- Dafabet Kenya sued for name infringement by local design firm
July 24, 2017
Dafabet Kenya is sued by local interior design firm over alleged name infringement; SportPesa looking into launching operations in Uganda.
Kenya gov’t imposes new 50% tax on all gambling revenue
March 30, 2017
Dafabet launch Kenyan site as springboard to rest of Africa
March 16, 2017
Dafabet ink partnership with pro eSports organization Fnatic
October 1, 2015
Ex-Amaya CEO Baazov accused of stealing from Kenya charity
November 30, 2017