Tag Archives: czech republic
- partypoker receives Czech online gambling license
November 15, 2018
The online poker portal partypoker is back in the Czech Republic, after an absence of almost two years.
- Czech gov’t having no luck collecting online gambling fines
October 11, 2018
Czech Republic government having a lot of fun issuing fines against int'l online gambling sites, while having no luck collecting the money.
- Czech online gambling market spikes after regulatory revamp
June 28, 2018
The Czech Republic's gambling market ekes out modest gain in 2017 despite online gambling revenue spiking following regulatory revamp.
- Czech gambling market in focus with Jan Rehola (PS Legal) at CEEGC2018
June 25, 2018
The Czech Republic’s gambling industry report will be presented by expert, Jan Rehola, who always presents the vital information around the market.
- Fortuna profit up tenfold following regional expansion
May 18, 2018
Central and Eastern European gaming operator Fortuna Entertainment Group reports Q1 profit up tenfold following year of acquisitions, regional expansion.
- Far East Consortium to test Czech gambling market with Trans World buy
March 6, 2018
Hong Kong-listed property developer Far East Consortium International Ltd. (FEC) is now looking beyond China’s horizons in search for new revenue streams.
BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
November 7, 2017
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013