Tag Archives: czech republic
- Czech online gambling market spikes after regulatory revamp
June 28, 2018
The Czech Republic's gambling market ekes out modest gain in 2017 despite online gambling revenue spiking following regulatory revamp.
- Czech gambling market in focus with Jan Rehola (PS Legal) at CEEGC2018
June 25, 2018
The Czech Republic’s gambling industry report will be presented by expert, Jan Rehola, who always presents the vital information around the market.
- Fortuna profit up tenfold following regional expansion
May 18, 2018
Central and Eastern European gaming operator Fortuna Entertainment Group reports Q1 profit up tenfold following year of acquisitions, regional expansion.
- Far East Consortium to test Czech gambling market with Trans World buy
March 6, 2018
Hong Kong-listed property developer Far East Consortium International Ltd. (FEC) is now looking beyond China’s horizons in search for new revenue streams.
- Betstars is first international sports betting operator to launch in the Czech Republic
December 8, 2017
BetStars, the sports brand of The Stars Group, has become the first international sports betting operator to launch in the Czech Republic.
- BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
November 7, 2017
The Stars Group's BetStars is first int'l operator to win Czech Republic sports betting license, but BetStars added to Slovakia's online gambling blacklist.
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
Andrew Lee new BetStars MD as Stars-Hills merger rumors swirl
January 22, 2018