Tag Archives: czech republic
- Far East Consortium to test Czech gambling market with Trans World buy
March 6, 2018
Hong Kong-listed property developer Far East Consortium International Ltd. (FEC) is now looking beyond China’s horizons in search for new revenue streams.
- Betstars is first international sports betting operator to launch in the Czech Republic
December 8, 2017
BetStars, the sports brand of The Stars Group, has become the first international sports betting operator to launch in the Czech Republic.
- BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
November 7, 2017
The Stars Group's BetStars is first int'l operator to win Czech Republic sports betting license, but BetStars added to Slovakia's online gambling blacklist.
- Czech Republic restricts online bonuses, free bet offers
August 31, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment Group reports sharp rise in H1 revenue; regulators in the Czech Republic introduce new online free bets and bonus restrictions.
- Czech gov’t takes credit for gambling revenue rise
August 2, 2017
Czech Republic reports market-wide gambling revenue jumped 28% in 2016 thanks to crackdown on illegal operators and new tax regime.
- WSOP Review: Artur Rudziankov wins gold in event #58: $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em.
July 4, 2017
Artur Rudziankov has won the first bracelet for the Czech Republic this summer after outlasting 1,763 players in Event #58: $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018