Tag Archives: CSGO
- Esports Entertainment Group partner with Epsilon & GOLeague; GameWorks update
January 21, 2019
Esports related news stories including Esports Entertainment Group signing deals with Epsilon and GOLeague and GameWorks partnering with SCCG Management.
- Grosvenor’s partnership with epic.LAN creates a stir; Valve give CS:GO away
December 11, 2018
The Mail on Sunday point at Grosvenor for hosting CS:GO tournaments at their UK-based casinos and Valve's new Battle Royale mode called Danger Zone.
- Unibet sponsor Astralis; Unibet Online Series IV on the horizon
December 3, 2018
Unibet news including a hook up with the Danish Counter-Strike Global Offensive stars, Astralis, and news of the upcoming Unibet Online Series IV.
- ESIC welcomes Luckbox into the fold; bans CS:GO player for five-years
October 30, 2018
Two related stories for the Esports Integrity Coalition including a warm hug for their newest member Luckbox and a boot up the arse to a CS player.
- Betway rolls out second CS:GO map
October 9, 2018
Betway has today released its latest custom CS:GO map, Aim Challenge, following the success of the highly popular Aim Time Trial.
- Hernandez and Antonio pair up with esports duo for CS:GO-themed football challenge
February 27, 2018
Javier Hernandez and Michail Antonio put their feet in David Moyes’s shoes as they step into the world of coaching in the Betway Esports Challenge.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
ESports players wagered nearly $5 billion on CS:GO skins in 2016
January 24, 2017