Tag Archives: CSGO
- Valve restricts loot box key sales over money laundering concerns
30 October 2019
Videogame developer Valve Corp restricts sales and trading of loot box keys after discovering "worldwide fraud networks" were using keys to launder money.
- Esports Entertainment Group partner with Epsilon & GOLeague; GameWorks update
21 January 2019
Esports related news stories including Esports Entertainment Group signing deals with Epsilon and GOLeague and GameWorks partnering with SCCG Management.
- Grosvenor’s partnership with epic.LAN creates a stir; Valve give CS:GO away
11 December 2018
The Mail on Sunday point at Grosvenor for hosting CS:GO tournaments at their UK-based casinos and Valve's new Battle Royale mode called Danger Zone.
- Unibet sponsor Astralis; Unibet Online Series IV on the horizon
3 December 2018
Unibet news including a hook up with the Danish Counter-Strike Global Offensive stars, Astralis, and news of the upcoming Unibet Online Series IV.
- ESIC welcomes Luckbox into the fold; bans CS:GO player for five-years
30 October 2018
Two related stories for the Esports Integrity Coalition including a warm hug for their newest member Luckbox and a boot up the arse to a CS player.
- Betway rolls out second CS:GO map
9 October 2018
Betway has today released its latest custom CS:GO map, Aim Challenge, following the success of the highly popular Aim Time Trial.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017
ESports players wagered nearly $5 billion on CS:GO skins in 2016
24 January 2017