Tag Archives: CryptoFights
- Kronoverse partners with ESL as CryptoFights brings in Bram the Brave
23 March 2020
A new partnership between CryptoFights and the ESL herald exciting times for the Esports company.
- Adam Kling on the superior esports data of Kronoverse and Bitcoin SV
5 March 2020
The esports scene needs just a bit more data to become a great betting product, and Kronoverse will get it there.
- Adam Kling shows how Bitcoin SV creates transparency in esports
2 March 2020
The gambling industry needs integrity and data to make a product take off. Kronoverse is working on exactly that for the esports industry.
- CryptoFights predicts big things for esports in the near future
21 February 2020
Cryptofights sees big things coming for the world of esports, and with the help of the blockchain, the gambling world can bet on it better than ever.
- New investment unlocks unlimited possibilities for Kronoverse
1 May 2019
Kronoverse has announced a lead investment by CoinGeek founder Calvin Ayre. We got more input from their CEO, Adam Kling, on what this means for the future of gaming.
- Kronoverse game company secures lead investor Calvin Ayre, as it brings CryptoFights player battles to Bitcoin SV [BSV] blockchain
The company behind the popular CryptoFights 3D fighting game on blockchain, has secured lead investment in its seed round from Calvin Ayre, online gaming entrepreneur, and founder of Ayre Group and CoinGeek.
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017