Tag Archives: crockfords
- Phil Ivey’s luck runs out at UK Supreme Court
October 25, 2017
The long legal battle is over, and unfortunately, Phil Ivey's good fortune did not extend to the highest court in the United Kingdom.
- Phil Ivey begins his battle with Genting Casino in the UK Supreme Court
July 17, 2017
Phil Ivey begins his last ditch attempt to salvage £7.7m in lost Punto Banco winnings as he takes his case against Genting Casino to the UK Supreme Court.
- Phil Ivey vs. Crockfords Casino: Ding! ding! round 3 UK Supreme Court
March 1, 2017
The UK Supreme Court Judges have agreed to take a fresh look at the Phil Ivey vs. Crockford's Casino £7.8m punto banco case
- Phil Ivey loses latest bid to reclaim £7.7m in ‘edge-sorting’ winnings from Crockfords
November 3, 2016
Phil Ivey loses his latest legal bid to force London's Crockfords Casino to pay him the £7.7m he won 'edge-sorting' at baccarat.
- Phil Ivey’s second shot: Poker pro to appeal £7.7M Crockford decision
November 30, 2015
The battle continues for Phil Ivey. This time, the poker pro has given a fresh hope of recovering the £7.7M he won playing Punto Banco.
- Genting add live casino; Ezugi add Hybrid Blackjack; Fortuna add Bwin Feed
February 2, 2014
Genting Alderney add Comtrade Gaming live dealer; Ezugi inks deals with EveryMatrix and Uplay1; Fortuna picks Bwin Feed for live sports
Video appears to show BetOnline live blackjack dealer cheating
February 19, 2017
Ezugi launches Unlimted 21 Blackjack Auto Split
November 23, 2017