Tag Archives: Cristino Naguiat Jr.
- Anti-money laundering watchdog wants all casinos to set $3,000 threshold for players
March 21, 2016
The recent $8M money laundering scandal has prompted an international watchdog to call for casinos to have a lower threshold for players.
- Casino sector ‘weak link’ in Philippines’ anti-money laundering efforts, US says
March 9, 2016
The gov't of United States has identified what it believes could be a weak link the Philippines' effort to stop money laundering: casinos.
- PAGCOR gaming revenue grew nearly half in 2015
February 15, 2016
Total income of state-owned Philippine gaming regulator PAGCOR reached nearly $1 billion in 2015, thanks to its strong gaming revenue.
- Philippine regulator open to more casinos outside Manila
February 3, 2016
Expect more casinos to open outside the Philippines’ capital city of Manila in the near future.
- Philippine GGR grew in 2015 amid industry slump
January 12, 2016
Despite a sharp decline in the Chinese VIP market, Philippines gross gaming revenue posted double digit growth in 2015.
- PAGCOR exceeds income target for the nine-month period
November 2, 2015
State-owned Philippine gaming regulator is ahead of its target for the first nine months, attributable to strong gaming revenues.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017