Tag Archives: Cristino Naguiat Jr.
- Anti-money laundering watchdog wants all casinos to set $3,000 threshold for players
March 21, 2016
The recent $8M money laundering scandal has prompted an international watchdog to call for casinos to have a lower threshold for players.
- Casino sector ‘weak link’ in Philippines’ anti-money laundering efforts, US says
March 9, 2016
The gov't of United States has identified what it believes could be a weak link the Philippines' effort to stop money laundering: casinos.
- PAGCOR gaming revenue grew nearly half in 2015
February 15, 2016
Total income of state-owned Philippine gaming regulator PAGCOR reached nearly $1 billion in 2015, thanks to its strong gaming revenue.
- Philippine regulator open to more casinos outside Manila
February 3, 2016
Expect more casinos to open outside the Philippines’ capital city of Manila in the near future.
- Philippine GGR grew in 2015 amid industry slump
January 12, 2016
Despite a sharp decline in the Chinese VIP market, Philippines gross gaming revenue posted double digit growth in 2015.
- PAGCOR exceeds income target for the nine-month period
November 2, 2015
State-owned Philippine gaming regulator is ahead of its target for the first nine months, attributable to strong gaming revenues.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017