Tag Archives: credit suisse
- Galaxy turns VIP area into premium mass gambling zone
September 30, 2015
In preparation for the Golden Week, Galaxy Entertainment has turned its former David Group VIP area into a premium mass table gambling zone.
- Dore Group theft prompts withdrawal requests from investors
September 14, 2015
Macau Junket operator Dore Group HKD2 billion theft prompted a wave of immediate withdrawal requests from the group’s investors.
- Credit Suisse says the worst is over in Macau, MGM has the biggest growth option
July 8, 2015
Credit Suisse said that the "worst is over" for the Macau gaming sector; MGM sells Reno casinos for $72.5m.
- China’s illegal gambling crackdown continues; Chinese VIPs continue to look outside Macau to gamble
September 22, 2014
China continued its campaign of cracking down on illegal gambling by recently destroying more than 4,000 gambling machines in Baoshan.
- World Cup Could Slow down Macau’s June Revenue
June 9, 2014
Given the duration of the World Cup, its effect on Macau isn't expected to last long.
- Credit Suisse projects robust gambling future in the Philippines
February 28, 2013
Credit Suisse shows confidence in the Philippines' growing gaming market, enough to predict that it will be bigger than the Singapore market
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017