Tag Archives: Costa Rica
- Win Systems furthers GameStar S3 expansion in Costa Rica
March 13, 2018
Win Systems has reached an agreement to install a new set of slot machines at the well-known Casino Concorde in Costa Rica’s capital.
- Western Union pay $586m for gambling, fraud AML lapses
January 20, 2017
Western Union agrees to forfeit $586m to resolve Department of Justice probe into anti-money laundering lapses, much of it involving online gambling sites.
- Costa Rica not investigating 5Dimes over US money laundering allegations
May 10, 2016
Costa Rica prosecutor says he's not probing US money laundering allegations re 5Dimes sportsbook because gambling isn't a crime in CR.
- Online bookie 5Dimes’ use of Amazon gift cards targeted by US Homeland Security
March 15, 2016
US Homeland Security files warrant seeking seizure of 15 Amazon gift card accounts linked to Costa Rica-based online sportsbook 5Dimes.
- Online sportsbook 5Dimes caught up in Costa Rica money laundering probe
March 2, 2016
Online sportsbook 5Dimes finds itself caught up in a money laundering probe by Costa Rica bankers and national prosecutor.
- Western Union sheds more light on federal investigation of gaming transactions
February 22, 2016
Western Union sheds light on Department of Justice probe of company's failure to halt gaming transactions between US and foreign countries.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017