Tag Archives: Coronavirus
- Latvia’s gov’t rejects calls to lift COVID-19 online gambling ban
3 April 2020
Latvia's parliament rejects proposal to exempt online gambling from the temporary suspension of gambling activity to minimize COVID-19 spread.
- Caesars announced up to 90% of staff to be furloughed
A breakdown of the numbers suggests that as many as 50,000 Caesars employees will stop receiving pay as early as Monday.
- Seven Ways to Avoid Annoying Your Poker Spouse During Lockdown
Seven ways you can make sure that the lockdown period doesn’t turn into a quarantine nightmare as COVID-19 impacts poker
- 16,000 casino employees out of work in Atlantic City
The coronavirus pandemic is taking a toll on casino employees in the Garden State.
- Macau casinos to remain operational as COVID-19 strikes again
A leading government official confirms that casinos in Macau will need to continue operating normally as new cases of coronavirus pop up.
- SkyCity lays off 200 New Zealand staff following casino closures
The COVID-19 closures of SkyCity's Australian and New Zealand casinos force company to lay off 200 staff, ask others to take 20% pay cut.
New Zealand TAB site forced to block Australian bettors
14 September 2017