Tag Archives: ComTrade Gaming
- Comtrade Gaming to showcase cohesive omni-channel environment with two product debuts
January 9, 2018
sCore Media Engine and iCore Engage 360 to converge player data, content and products
- Comtrade Gaming celebrates G2S milestone with Tatts Group in New South Wales
December 14, 2017
Comtrade Gaming, announces that their G2S Protocol Engine is a part of Tatts Group’s newly implemented MAXsys monitoring system for NSW, Australia.
- Comtrade Gaming partners with Microsoft for summer program that caters to IT students
August 1, 2017
Comtrade Gaming, the premier technology provider to the gaming industry, welcomed students to the 21st generation of Comtrade Group’s summer school program.
- Comtrade Gaming reaffirms product advantages with Bet Arena platform deal
June 13, 2017
Online operator’s new technology system an investment in driving competitive advantage.
- Comtrade Gaming’s newly integrated platform expands Dafabet’s player engagement
March 7, 2017
Comtrade Gaming, the leading technology supplier to the gaming industry, announces the integration of its iCore.
- Tatts to implement Comtrade Gaming’s G2S Technology to extend monitoring capacities
January 25, 2017
Comtrade Gaming announced that their G2S (Game to System) Host-side Protocol Stacks will be integrated into Tatts Group products starting in 2017.
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Tatts Group launch “Lottoland’s Gotta Go!” campaign
September 11, 2017
Tabcorp hit with $35M fine in money laundering probe
March 20, 2017
Lottoland rumored buyer of Jumbo Interactive stake
April 21, 2017
After false starts, Western Australia pushes ahead with TAB sale
August 28, 2017