Tag Archives: ComTrade Gaming
- Dafabet extends platform deal with Comtrade Gaming
June 12, 2018
Comtrade Gaming, the leading technology supplier to the gaming industry, announces that Dafabet extended their platform agreement until 2022.
- Comtrade Gaming awarded B2B supplier license in Romania
February 1, 2018
Comtrade Gaming confirms that it was awarded a Class II License by the Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN).
- Comtrade Gaming to showcase cohesive omni-channel environment with two product debuts
January 9, 2018
sCore Media Engine and iCore Engage 360 to converge player data, content and products
- Comtrade Gaming celebrates G2S milestone with Tatts Group in New South Wales
December 14, 2017
Comtrade Gaming, announces that their G2S Protocol Engine is a part of Tatts Group’s newly implemented MAXsys monitoring system for NSW, Australia.
- Comtrade Gaming partners with Microsoft for summer program that caters to IT students
August 1, 2017
Comtrade Gaming, the premier technology provider to the gaming industry, welcomed students to the 21st generation of Comtrade Group’s summer school program.
- Comtrade Gaming reaffirms product advantages with Bet Arena platform deal
June 13, 2017
Online operator’s new technology system an investment in driving competitive advantage.