Tag Archives: ComTrade Gaming
- Comtrade Gaming to Showcase the newest business intelligence architecture at ICE 2019
January 10, 2019
Comtrade Gaming announces that at ICE 2019 it will highlight how value through a high degree of real-time retention strategies can be created.
- Superbet migrate operations to Comtrade Gaming’s online platform
August 28, 2018
Comtrade Gaming announced that it has become Superbet’s back-end platform supplier with its iCore – The Enterprise Gaming Platform.
- Comtrade welcomes 22nd generation of future IT professionals
August 17, 2018
Comtrade Gaming welcomed the 22nd generation of students to Comtrade Group’s summer IT school program, EDIT.
- Dafabet extends platform deal with Comtrade Gaming
June 12, 2018
Comtrade Gaming, the leading technology supplier to the gaming industry, announces that Dafabet extended their platform agreement until 2022.
- Comtrade Gaming awarded B2B supplier license in Romania
February 1, 2018
Comtrade Gaming confirms that it was awarded a Class II License by the Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN).
- Comtrade Gaming to showcase cohesive omni-channel environment with two product debuts
January 9, 2018
sCore Media Engine and iCore Engage 360 to converge player data, content and products
London Conference Week 2018 day two recap: ICE TOTALLY GAMING
February 7, 2018
London Conference Week 2018 day five recap: LAC
February 10, 2018
Departing UK regulator’s parting shot at gambling industry
February 6, 2018
London Conference Week 2018 day three recap: ICE TOTALLY GAMING
February 8, 2018