Tag Archives: Commonwealth Casino Commission
- Imperial Pacific CEO leaves troubled Saipan casino operator
October 8, 2018
As if there weren’t already problems hounding Imperial Pacific, the casino operator announced that its chief executive officer has left the company
- Saipan Senate approves women representation in casino commission
February 26, 2018
Commonwealth Casino Commission (CCC) may soon have a female member after the Senate recently approved a bill that will add two more seats in the agency.
- Saipan lawmakers, casino commission lock horns over board composition
February 14, 2018
Saipan lawmakers and the Commonwealth Casino Commission (CCC) are divided over a legislator’s plans to increase the number of commissioners.
- Saipan licenses its first junket operator
September 20, 2016
Saipan's only casino can now consider adding junket operations after the Commonwealth Casino Commission approves Korean junket.
- CNMI casino regulator approves junket regulations
January 6, 2016
Regulation guidelines for promoters who bring in high-rollers to the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands casinos are ready to go.
- Controversial Saipan casino bill OK’d, but governor rejects tax credit provision
December 8, 2015
Saipan now has a new casino law, but it left much to be desired. Acting Gov. Ralph Torres finally signed the controversial bill last week.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017