Tag Archives: colombia
- R Franco Digital makes Colombia play via Corredor Empresarial deal
June 2, 2017
Spanish omni-channel technology supplier R Franco Digital to enter Colombian market via deal with local operator Corredor Empresarial.
- BtoBet discusses its success at FADJA, Colombia
May 4, 2017
Fadja tradeshow in Bogota has exceeded BtoBet’s expectations, judging by the interest and involvement shown by the operators at the stand
- Colombia police arrest gambling regulators on corruption charges
April 1, 2017
Colombian authorities arrest several current and former members of the Coljuegos gaming regulatory body on corruption charges.
- Colombia to block 325 gambling domains to aid regulated market
March 15, 2017
Colombia's gaming regulator Coljuegos announces plans to block 325 online gambling domains in a bid to boost regulated market.
- Colombia eGaming Act: Liberalization and Opportunities
October 25, 2016
Colombia's government finally took a step forward in terms of regulation and legislation of eGaming.
- Inspired expands virtual sports offerings in Colombia
February 16, 2016
Inspired Gaming is expanding its reach in Colombia’s gaming market.
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016