Tag Archives: colombia
- Sportium prep Colombia launch; Uruguay to keep online state-run
23 August 2017
Sportium joint venture of Ladbrokes and Cirsa preps imminent launch of Colombian online gambling site; Uruguay to stick with a state-run online operator.
- PokerStars exit Colombia’s overly restrictive online gambling market
18 July 2017
PokerStars announces its withdrawal of real-money poker play from Colombia the same day regulators begin enforcing online gambling blacklist.
- Play2Win is Colombia’s first blocked online gambling operator
14 July 2017
Colombia's Coljuegos regulatory agency picks Curacao-licensed Play2Win as the first online gambling site to have its domain blocked.
- Bitcoin not illegal in Colombia, but it’s not a recognized currency either
30 June 2017
As the number of bitcoin users continue to rise, more and more countries have started looking at regulating digital currency.
- Colombia issues first online gambling license to Wplay.co
29 June 2017
Colombia's gambling regulator Coljuegos issues first online gambling license to Aquila Global Group, which will operate using Wplay.co brand.
- Kambi inks betting tech deal with Colombia’s Corredor Empresarial
22 June 2017
Kambi Sports Solutions enters Colombia via sports betting tech deal with Corredor Empresarial; Coljuegos expects seven online licensees to go live in 2017.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
13 November 2017
Alfabet, Rivalo latest Colombia online gambling licensees
7 September 2018