Tag Archives: colombia
- Sportium prep Colombia launch; Uruguay to keep online state-run
August 23, 2017
Sportium joint venture of Ladbrokes and Cirsa preps imminent launch of Colombian online gambling site; Uruguay to stick with a state-run online operator.
- PokerStars exit Colombia’s overly restrictive online gambling market
July 18, 2017
PokerStars announces its withdrawal of real-money poker play from Colombia the same day regulators begin enforcing online gambling blacklist.
- Play2Win is Colombia’s first blocked online gambling operator
July 14, 2017
Colombia's Coljuegos regulatory agency picks Curacao-licensed Play2Win as the first online gambling site to have its domain blocked.
- Bitcoin not illegal in Colombia, but it’s not a recognized currency either
June 30, 2017
As the number of bitcoin users continue to rise, more and more countries have started looking at regulating digital currency.
- Colombia issues first online gambling license to Wplay.co
June 29, 2017
Colombia's gambling regulator Coljuegos issues first online gambling license to Aquila Global Group, which will operate using Wplay.co brand.
- Kambi inks betting tech deal with Colombia’s Corredor Empresarial
June 22, 2017
Kambi Sports Solutions enters Colombia via sports betting tech deal with Corredor Empresarial; Coljuegos expects seven online licensees to go live in 2017.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Colombia opens consultation on online gambling regulations, standards
December 23, 2015
Alfabet, Rivalo latest Colombia online gambling licensees
September 7, 2018