Tag Archives: CIE
- WSOP.com Improve Their Deposit Enhancements
April 20, 2014
WSOP.com improve their deposit enhancements with Mazooma and PayNearMe options added to their recent agreement with Neteller
- Caesars Announce Fourth Quarters Losses of $1.7 Billion
March 12, 2014
Caesars Entertainment Corp has announced fourth quarter losses of $1.7bn primarily caused by huge impairment charges and declines.
- Technical Glitch Takes the Shine off the Launch of WSOP.com
May 31, 2013
In poker news, a technical glitch allowed players to play for ‘real money’ on the WSOP.com Mac Client, during a ‘play money’ trial.
- Caesars doubles losses in Q4, pins hopes on Caesars Interactive
February 26, 2013
Caesars Ent. doubled its losses in Q4 and more than doubled its annual losses; CEO Loveman touts CIE potential in regulated US online market
- Codere targets stake in Mexican racetrack operator
August 19, 2011
Codere is interested in deepening its footprint in Mexico and is currently targeting a stake with a major Mexican racetrack operator.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017
Reports: Codere names new CEO as founding family exits
January 5, 2018
Mexico’s PlayCity gaming operations back on the block
August 13, 2018