Tag Archives: Churchill Downs
- Churchill Downs hits revenue record despite social casino slump
October 28, 2016
Churchill Downs Inc posts record revenue of $303.4m in Q3 despite Big Fish Games social casino bookings falling 7%.
- Buy Churchill Downs Post Triple Crown At Your Own Risk
June 14, 2016
Is it time to buy Churchill Downs with the expectation of an earnings bump?
- Why You Should Care About The 2016 Kentucky Derby
April 8, 2016
he 2016 Kentucky Derby is fast approaching, and is one of the best moments on the sports calendar.
- Churchill Downs’ social gaming operation its “largest growth catalyst” in Q2
July 30, 2015
Churchill Downs Inc. reports record Q2 revenue thanks to continued strong performance by its new Big Fish Games social gaming operation.
- Churchill Downs Exec Chairman Robert Evans to step down; Merkur Gaming appoints Charles Hiten as new MD
July 16, 2015
Churchill Downs has confirmed that Robert Evans will retire as executive chairman; Merkur Gaming has appointed Charles Hiten as new MD
- Churchill Downs Can Handle Anything, But its Stock Can’t
July 7, 2015
When looking at the latest business moves and financial health of Churchill Downs (CHDN), it all seems to make sense.