Tag Archives: china lotsynergy holdings
- China LotSynergy wins $200m court ruling over state-owned firm
August 13, 2018
Beijing court orders firm partially owned by Chinese government to pay $197m to China LotSynergy over use of welfare video lottery terminals.
- China LotSynergy expands lottery biz across China
August 12, 2015
China LotSynergy Holdings subsidiary Guangzhou Lottnal has won a bid to provide computer-generated ticket games in Guangdong.
- China LotSynergy launch Cambodia sports lottery, ink two more Chinese provinces
May 20, 2015
Chinese lottery technology supplier China LotSynergy launches new sports lottery in Cambodia, inks deals with two more Chinese provinces.
- China lottery sales up 36%; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founder
March 24, 2015
China's lottery sales up 36% in 2015; China LotSynergy profits up; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founding father Lee Kuan Yew.
- China lottery sales spike; DJI Holdings, China LotSynergy ink deals
December 18, 2014
Chin lottery sales rise 24% in November; China LotSynergy pays $10m for Beijing Bestinfo Cyber Technology; DJI Holdings preps virtual racing
- China’s sports lottery enjoys second half of World Cup even more than the first
August 27, 2014
Second half of World Cup boosts China's sports lottery sales even higher than first half; China Vanguard and China LotSynergy ink new deals.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018