Tag Archives: china lotsynergy holdings
- China LotSynergy wins $200m court ruling over state-owned firm
13 August 2018
Beijing court orders firm partially owned by Chinese government to pay $197m to China LotSynergy over use of welfare video lottery terminals.
- China LotSynergy expands lottery biz across China
12 August 2015
China LotSynergy Holdings subsidiary Guangzhou Lottnal has won a bid to provide computer-generated ticket games in Guangdong.
- China LotSynergy launch Cambodia sports lottery, ink two more Chinese provinces
20 May 2015
Chinese lottery technology supplier China LotSynergy launches new sports lottery in Cambodia, inks deals with two more Chinese provinces.
- China lottery sales up 36%; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founder
24 March 2015
China's lottery sales up 36% in 2015; China LotSynergy profits up; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founding father Lee Kuan Yew.
- China lottery sales spike; DJI Holdings, China LotSynergy ink deals
18 December 2014
Chin lottery sales rise 24% in November; China LotSynergy pays $10m for Beijing Bestinfo Cyber Technology; DJI Holdings preps virtual racing
- China’s sports lottery enjoys second half of World Cup even more than the first
27 August 2014
Second half of World Cup boosts China's sports lottery sales even higher than first half; China Vanguard and China LotSynergy ink new deals.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017