Tag Archives: cherry ab
- Sweden state-run gambling ops boosted ad spending in 2019
4 February 2020
Cherry AB and Kindred are top gambling firms in Sweden's advertising expenditure, but their figures decline while state-run Svenska Spel boosts spending.
- Cherry ex-CEO Anders Holmgren beats insider trading charges
29 November 2019
Swedish court rules that prosecutors fail to prove insider trading charges against Anders Holmgren, former CEO of online gambling operator Cherry AB.
- Swedish ad watchdog spanks Cherry’s Hajper casino superhero
22 October 2019
Sweden's advertising ombudsman upholds complaint against Cherry AB's online casino brand Hajper and its superhero mascot on subway posters.
- Sweden’s gambling regulator wins some, loses some court rulings
15 October 2019
Online gambling operator Cherry AB loses appeal of Swedish regulator's two-year license limit; court reduces Casino Cosmopol's anti-money laundering fine.
- Sweden gambling ads fall on no World Cup, regulatory uncertainty
3 October 2019
Sweden's gambling operators cut their advertising budgets this summer due in part to the lack of a World Cup event but also on regulatory uncertainty.
- ComeOn calls it quits in the UK over tighter regulatory environment
4 September 2019
ComeOn is going to drop its operations and will look to other jurisdictions that are more favorable to gambling.
Cherry AB moves ahead with delisting
16 April 2019
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
17 October 2017
Why SEO in Online Gambling Needs to Improve
7 January 2015
Malta vs Curacao: How to get an online gambling license
17 April 2019