Tag Archives: cherry ab
- Sweden’s gambling regulator wins some, loses some court rulings
October 15, 2019
Online gambling operator Cherry AB loses appeal of Swedish regulator's two-year license limit; court reduces Casino Cosmopol's anti-money laundering fine.
- Sweden gambling ads fall on no World Cup, regulatory uncertainty
October 3, 2019
Sweden's gambling operators cut their advertising budgets this summer due in part to the lack of a World Cup event but also on regulatory uncertainty.
- ComeOn calls it quits in the UK over tighter regulatory environment
September 4, 2019
ComeOn is going to drop its operations and will look to other jurisdictions that are more favorable to gambling.
- Sweden penalizes four operators for underage match betting
August 22, 2019
Sweden's online gambling market posts modest growth in Q2 while regulatory fines four more operators for accepting bets on underage sports.
- Cherry AB subsidiary ComeOn coming to Denmark
July 17, 2019
ComeOn has announced that it has been awarded licenses by the Danish Gambling Authority (DGA) to a sportsbook, as well as its casino products to the Danes.
- NBA, Highlight Games team up on virtual sports betting product
June 20, 2019
National Basketball Association and Highlight Games announce launch of NBA Last 90, the first virtual betting product involving major US sports league.
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
October 30, 2017
NBA Eastern Conference odds: LeBron, Cavaliers still lead way
February 23, 2018
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017
NBA Western Conference odds: Warriors leading rockets
February 21, 2018