Tag Archives: Cheltenham
- Ladbrokes posts boffo Q1 update, says rivals “abandoned bookmaking principles”
April 21, 2016
Ladbrokes posts a stellar Q1 update on strong digital gains, while CEO Jim Mullen slams rivals for having "abandoned bookmaking principles."
- Punters protest 12bet, 138.com, Fun88, TLCbet’s Cheltenham bonus abuse claims
April 3, 2016
Racing punters are up in arms after TGP Europe sites 12Bet, 138.com, Fun88 and TLCBet close accounts and refuse to pay Cheltenham winnings.
- William Hill profit warning spurred by online gamblers taking time-outs
March 24, 2016
William Hill issues profit warning on lower sportsbook margins and a 50% rise in the number of online gamblers opting for self-exclusion.
- William Hill seeks extra creative firepower ahead of national marketing push
March 18, 2016
William Hill seeks extra creative agency help ahead of new national marketing push, which hopefully won't include any more horses in tweed.
- BetVictor edges out Paddy Power and Ladbrokes in Cheltenham visibility
March 10, 2016
BetVictor replaces Paddy Power as sponsor of the Gold Cup feature race at Cheltenham, takes over Ladbrokes' Cheltenham betting shop.
- BetVictor join Authorized Betting Partner scheme; Ladbrokes exit Cheltenham
February 19, 2016
BetVictor become fourth online bookmaker to sign up for UK racing's Authorized Betting Partner scheme; Ladbrokes walks away from Cheltenham.
ReelNRG partners with BetVictor
October 16, 2017
BetVictor decides online poker just isn’t worth it
June 9, 2017
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013