Tag Archives: Chartwell Technology
- Analysts dis Betfair; Chartwell revenues fall; Tabcorp won’t sell; tough Tote talk
18 March 2011
Analysts rate Betfair a 'sell'; Bet365 rules Oddschecker; Chartwell Technology revenues fall; Tabcorp not selling Sky Channel; Tote layoffs coming, gambling industry updates.
- Victor Chandler set to launch Chartwell’s live dealer
4 February 2011
Towards the end of this month Victor Chandler will be launching Chartwell Technology’s new live dealer product, gaming industry news.
- Chartwell has bad Q4; Française des Jeux has record year
29 January 2011
Chartwell reports 30% drop in Q4 revenues and 23% drop on the year; state-owned Française des Jeux reports record €10.5b turnover, up 5.5% over 2009.
- Chartwell gets new website and deal with Rank Interactive
14 January 2011
The launch of the new site has coincided with an agreement they've signed with Rank Interactive
- Stan James re-ups with Chartwell Technology
8 October 2010
Canadian-based platform provider Chartwell Technology renews its deal with Stan James PLC through 2012, their third such deal.
- Chartwell and Bwin premiere Italian Job slot game
29 April 2010
Chartwell Technology has announced the launch of its first branded online slot game, The Italian Job, which will be offered by Bwin
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
22 March 2017
GVC’s Bwin, PartyPoker brands exit Swiss online gambling market
17 January 2019
Amaya’s Year of Acquisitions
8 November 2012
Bwin.ru launch brings first int’l online betting brand to Russia
21 November 2017