Tag Archives: cg technology
- Nevada gaming regulators okay CG Technology’s $2m penalty
November 16, 2018
Nevada Gaming Commission approves sportsbook tech outfit CG Technology's $2m settlement to atone for shoddy business practices.
- CG Technology’s Nevada sportsbook future sketchy as regulators reject settlement
August 23, 2018
Sportsbook operator CG Technology's future appears grim after the Nevada Gaming Commission unanimously rejected a $250k settlement for software cockups.
- CG Technology’s third trip to Nevada’s regulatory woodshed
August 13, 2018
Nevada gaming regulators slap $250k fine on CG Technology for software failures, order company to permanently bin product, use third-party platform.
- Report: CG Technology up for auction
March 14, 2017
The rumored auction of CG Technology was brought upfront by former oddsmaker Todd Fuhrman, who made a series of tweets on the matter.
- CG Technology faces new setback in FanDuel IP lawsuit
January 6, 2017
Sports betting tech provider CG Technology has been dealt another major blow in its attempt to sue FanDuel for patent infringement.
- CG Tech pay $22.5m to resolve illegal gambling, money laundering charges
October 3, 2016
Nevada sportsbook operator CG Technology reaches $22.5m settlement to avoid prosecution on illegal gambling, money laundering charges.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014