Tag Archives: cg technology
- CG Technology eyes New Jersey betting via Meadowlands deal
February 7, 2019
Controversial Nevada sportsbook operator CG Technology signs online and mobile betting deal with New Jersey's Meadowlands racetrack.
- Nevada gaming regulators okay CG Technology’s $2m penalty
November 16, 2018
Nevada Gaming Commission approves sportsbook tech outfit CG Technology's $2m settlement to atone for shoddy business practices.
- CG Technology’s Nevada sportsbook future sketchy as regulators reject settlement
August 23, 2018
Sportsbook operator CG Technology's future appears grim after the Nevada Gaming Commission unanimously rejected a $250k settlement for software cockups.
- CG Technology’s third trip to Nevada’s regulatory woodshed
August 13, 2018
Nevada gaming regulators slap $250k fine on CG Technology for software failures, order company to permanently bin product, use third-party platform.
- Report: CG Technology up for auction
March 14, 2017
The rumored auction of CG Technology was brought upfront by former oddsmaker Todd Fuhrman, who made a series of tweets on the matter.
- CG Technology faces new setback in FanDuel IP lawsuit
January 6, 2017
Sports betting tech provider CG Technology has been dealt another major blow in its attempt to sue FanDuel for patent infringement.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
FanDuel extends sports betting reach with Boyd partnership
August 6, 2018