Tag Archives: CEZA
- New Philippines president says he’ll ask PAGCOR to revoke online gambling licenses
July 1, 2016
New Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte announces plan to "stop online gambling," order PAGCOR to revoke operators' licenses.
- New gaming jurisdiction opens in Philippines
May 24, 2016
A new gaming jurisdiction is looking to attract online gaming operators—and possibly, land-based casinos—to the northern part of the PH.
- Lawmaker wants probe into online gambling at Philippine economic zones
August 24, 2015
Bo Wang has left the Philippines, but not without ruffling the feathers of lawmakers in the country.
- Bo Wang back in China; Police bust Chinese online gambling ring
August 10, 2015
Bo Wang’s return to China on Saturday marked a crucial step in the investigation of an online gambling ring that attracts bettors in China.
- Justice sec wants Bo Wang out of Philippines immediately
August 6, 2015
Justice Sec. De Lima has ordered the immediate deportation of Bo Wang, who has been accused of illegal gambling network in the Philippines.
- 22 Chinese with CEZA visas freed from PHL immigration custody; officials say release ‘unauthorized’
July 30, 2015
Immigration officials in PHL wants an investigation into the 22 Chinese nationals, who presented CEZA visas to arresting agents.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018