Tag Archives: CEZA
- ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019 Day 2 highlights
March 21, 2019
For Day 2, the ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019 shifted its focus to territories within Asia and the developments happening within their respective gaming space.
- Will Duterte allow Chinese casino in Cagayan Economic Zone?
November 6, 2018
The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority in the Philippines inks MOU with Shanghai Jucheng Supply Management for integrated resort casino project.
- 4 casino operators bet big on the Philippines via CEZA
July 30, 2018
The Philippines is about to see another influx of casinos via its freeport zone authority, the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA).
- CEZA plans to diversify into casino, cryptocurrency
February 6, 2018
The Philippines former top online gambling licensing body is reportedly looking for an alternative revenue stream after Duterte clipped its licensing power.
- Philippines clips wings of online gambling licensor First Cagayan
December 18, 2017
The Philippines' Cagayan Economic Zone Authority revokes online gambling licensing exclusivity of First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- PEZA to bar PAGCOR licensed gambling operators from buildings
April 25, 2017
PEZA Director General Charito Plaza announced that online gambling firms would be barred from leasing office space in PEZA accredited buildings.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018