Tag Archives: CEZA
- CEZA plans to diversify into casino, cryptocurrency
February 6, 2018
The Philippines former top online gambling licensing body is reportedly looking for an alternative revenue stream after Duterte clipped its licensing power.
- Philippines clips wings of online gambling licensor First Cagayan
December 18, 2017
The Philippines' Cagayan Economic Zone Authority revokes online gambling licensing exclusivity of First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- PEZA to bar PAGCOR licensed gambling operators from buildings
April 25, 2017
PEZA Director General Charito Plaza announced that online gambling firms would be barred from leasing office space in PEZA accredited buildings.
- Interagency proposal seeks to unify Philippine gaming jurisdictions
March 22, 2017
CEZA's Ponce told that they have come up with rules and regulations that will hopefully reconcile all gaming licensing authorities under one jurisdiction.
- NGO files court challenge of PAGCOR’s online authority
March 13, 2017
Another Philippine NGO files court challenge of PAGCOR's authority to regulate online gambling, while CEZA rejects PAGCOR's tax-dodging assertions.
- Philippine numbers operators warned: go legal or go to jail
January 24, 2017
Philippine state-run lottery boss warns illegal operators to go legal or go to jail; CEZA denies issuing Jack Lam an online gambling license.