Tag Archives: CEEGC
- Playson to give expert insight on compliance and innovation at CEEGC
19 September 2019
Playson’s General Counsel is set to provide his insight alongside industry peers into how companies can thrive within stricter regulated markets at the upcoming Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference.
- Chief Counsel of Malta Gaming Authority to take part in a fireside chat with Dr. Simon Planzer at CEEGC2019
Fireside chats provide a great alternative to the traditional presentation format and they are increasingly popular among European Gaming Media and Events organized conferences.
- Magellan Robotech announced as General Sponsor at CEEGC2019 Budapest
With less than a week to go until the 4th edition of CEEGC Budapest opens its doors, the organizers are honored to announce Magellan Robotech as a General Sponsor of the event.
- D-A-CH market in focus at CEEGC2019 Budapest, updates from Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Germany
There is more to talk about the D-A-CH region than ever before and the organizers of CEEGC are excited to announce that the “D-A-CH regional update compliance panel discussion will be joined by leading experts.
- Petrica Soptelea (EEME Senior Sales & Account Manager at Magellan Robotech) to share CEE operator experience at CEEGC2019
The organizers of CEEGC are excited to announce that the “Regulated Central and Eastern European jurisdictions” compliance panel discussion will be joined by Petrica Soptelea (EEME Senior Sales & Account Manager at Magellan Robotech), who will bring the opinion from the operations side of the gambling industry in the region.
- North American (USA and Canada) gambling industry opportunities discussed in the IMGL MasterClass at CEEGC2019 Budapest
During the 2019 edition of CEEGC Budapest, which will take place on the 24th of September, a panel of experts from the USA and Canada will join the IMGL MasterClass™, which has been strategically titled as “Opportunities in North America”.
CEEG Awards 2018 Budapest – Official list of winners
28 September 2018