Tag Archives: Catena Media
- Catena Media shifting to alternative sports products
26 March 2020
Catena Media is using the current drought of sports to highlight those that are still taking the field.
- Game Lounge, Catena Media, XLMedia and Gambling.com affiliate acquisition spree
30 January 2018
Cherry's Game Lounge affiliate business snaps up Slottracker.com; Catena Media expand German affiliate presence; XLMedia acquire Finland's Good Game Ltd.
- Catena Media acquire Baybets’ German-focused affiliate business
4 December 2017
Major online gambling affiliate marketing firm Catena Media acquire primarily German-language affiliate operations of Baybets Ltd.
- Catena Media buy PokerScout; Belgium affiliates on death watch
2 November 2017
Mega-affiliate Catena Media pays $350k for US-facing PokerScout.com; Belgian market affiliates face extinction under proposed regulatory changes.
- Klas Winberg (Catena Media) is set to join the Affiliate panel at Prague Gaming Summit
16 May 2017
Klas Winberg (CCO at Catena Media)is going to join the “Affiliates in regulated markets” panel as a keynote speaker at the inaugural Prague Gaming Summit
- Final offer price for Catena Media’s listing set at SEK 33 per share – trading on Nasdaq First North Premier commences today
12 February 2016
Catena Media plc announces the outcome of the offering of new issued shares and sale of existing shares in the Company.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
2 March 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
19 September 2014