Tag Archives: Catena Media
- Game Lounge, Catena Media, XLMedia and Gambling.com affiliate acquisition spree
January 30, 2018
Cherry's Game Lounge affiliate business snaps up Slottracker.com; Catena Media expand German affiliate presence; XLMedia acquire Finland's Good Game Ltd.
- Catena Media acquire Baybets’ German-focused affiliate business
December 4, 2017
Major online gambling affiliate marketing firm Catena Media acquire primarily German-language affiliate operations of Baybets Ltd.
- Catena Media buy PokerScout; Belgium affiliates on death watch
November 2, 2017
Mega-affiliate Catena Media pays $350k for US-facing PokerScout.com; Belgian market affiliates face extinction under proposed regulatory changes.
- Klas Winberg (Catena Media) is set to join the Affiliate panel at Prague Gaming Summit
May 16, 2017
Klas Winberg (CCO at Catena Media)is going to join the “Affiliates in regulated markets” panel as a keynote speaker at the inaugural Prague Gaming Summit
- Final offer price for Catena Media’s listing set at SEK 33 per share – trading on Nasdaq First North Premier commences today
February 12, 2016
Catena Media plc announces the outcome of the offering of new issued shares and sale of existing shares in the Company.
- Erik Bergman talks the possible effect of mergers in the affiliate market
January 29, 2016
Erik Bergman of Catena Media, talks about on what He see in Scandinavian market when it comes in consolidation in the affiliate market.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017