Tag Archives: Casumo
- Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen regulatory body issues the first 16 gambling licenses under the market's new regulatory regime, which kicks in Jan. 1, 2019.
- Pragmatic Play goes live with Casumo
September 20, 2018
Pragmatic Play has agreed a deal to make its games available to Casumo’s players.
- Kambi signs gamification-led sports deal with Casumo
March 13, 2018
Innovative gaming company to leverage Kambi’s market-leading technology to offer social-style betting experiences
- UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017
Online gambling affiliate's "socially irresponsible" advertorial leads to four operators being spanked by the UK's advertising watchdog.
- NetEnt after-tax profits jump 46% in H1
July 14, 2016
Online gambling tech provider NetEnt reports H1 revenue up one-third while after-tax profits jump 46% as client-signing binge continues.
- Hanne Aimonen Talks How Gamifying Casinos Reel In Players
January 15, 2016
Casumo CMO Hanne Aimonen discusses how gamifying online casino products can solve the industry’s problem of short player lifetime.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017