Tag Archives: casual connect
- Casual connect USA to focus on social casino, crossover between casinos and video games, VR & AR
June 5, 2017
Casual Games Association, the intl trade organization that runs Casual Connect gaming conferences, has announced its schedule for Casual Connect USA 2017
- Casual Connect Europe 2017 in Berlin: First insights
November 30, 2016
Over 2000 professionals from all parts of the gaming industry, including 170 high-class speakers will gather at the new location, the Station Berlin.
- Platform agnostic social casino players are money in the bank for operators
October 20, 2015
Platform agnostic social casino gamers are money in the bank for operators and other insights from the Casual Connect Tel Aviv.
- SafeCharge to be exclusive Payment Solutions Sponsor at Casual Connect
October 15, 2015
SafeCharge is showcasing the latest innovation in payments acceptance technologies at Casual Connect Tel Aviv ,19-21 October.
- Betable wants to disrupt online gambling’s core incumbents
February 28, 2013
Betable CEO Chris Griffin says social gaming companies are poised to disrupt online gambling by taking money from core incumbents.
- Luxbet adds Favourit; Casual Connect’s social casino track; social casino releases
January 25, 2013
Luxbet teams with Favourit; Casual Connect adds social casino track; social casino releases from Plumbee, Gamesys, RocketPlay and Konami
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017