Tag Archives: casino m8trix
- California card room co-owner stripped of license, hit with $13.7M penalty
June 6, 2016
San Jose City Atty. Richard Doyle confirmed Swallow’s departure to the East Bay Times, saying the decision will go into effect on June 27.
- FinCEN fines California card room; Casino M8trix owner to fight license suspension
December 23, 2015
FinCEN fines Oaks Club card room $650k for anti-money laundering shortcomings; Casino M8trix owner vows to fight gaming license suspension.
- Casino M8trix CEO sells shares amid charges
October 20, 2015
Casino M8trix CEO Eric Swallow is walking away from the business amid conflicts with his business partners.
- Casino M8trix pays $1.5m fine to resolve profit-skimming allegations
June 24, 2015
Parent company of San Jose cardroom Casino M8trix pays $1.5m fine to resolve profit skimming allegations, Eric Swallow not party to deal.
- Another California regulator quits as conflict of interest allegations swirl
May 29, 2015
California Gambling Control Commission chairman Richard Lopes 'retires' amid conflict of interest allegations in Casino M8trix probe.
- Casino M8trix probe sparks resignation of California gaming regulator
May 17, 2015
California Gambling Control Commission director Tina Littleton resigns, prompted by ongoing investigation of shenanigans at Casino M8trix.
California shelves plan to regulate digital currency industry
August 17, 2016
Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
August 10, 2018