Tag Archives: Casino Grand Lisboa
- Grand Lisboa will push number of Macau gaming tables to record levels
April 12, 2018
From now until the end of Macau's gaming table cap period, an additional 1,892 tables could make their way into casinos.
- SJM’s Lisboa Palace won’t have VIP tables; Louis XIII might not have a casino
November 11, 2015
SJM Holdings says Lisboa Palace won't have any VIP tables when it opens in 2017; Louis XIII looks set to launch without a casino next year.
- SJM Holdings takes casino market lead in November
December 3, 2014
SJM Holdings Ltd takes back the lead in Macau casino market with a share of gross gaming revenue of (GGR) for November with 22.61%.
- Macau regulators reclassify SJM tables from premium mass to VIP
May 30, 2013
Macau gaming regulator reclassifies 25 premium mass gaming tables at SJM's Grand Lisboa as VIP, prompting speculation as to the motives.
- Neptune adds VIP gaming room at Grand Lisboa; mass market boosts China Star
March 29, 2013
Macau junket operator Neptune Group to open new VIP room at SJM's Grand Lisboa; mass market boosts China Star revenues.
- SJM Holdings record profit on mass market growth; Amax asks Macau to force Greeks to pay up
February 27, 2013
SJM Holdings posts record profit in 2012 on sharp rise in mass market segment; junket operator Amax Holdings wants Greek Mythology to pay up
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018