Tag Archives: Casino Grand Lisboa
- SJM wants up to 500 new gaming tables for Cotai project
December 11, 2018
SJM Holdings has asked Macau’s government to authorize between 300 and 500 more gaming tables for the Grand Lisboa Palace casino.
- SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018
The casino veteran Paul Baker has been tapped as the new president of SJM Holdings. He will be responsible for all aspects of the IR’s operations.
- Grand Lisboa Palace won’t be the golden egg SJM expected
July 3, 2018
SJM will continue to see its share of gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau continue to shrink in 2019, analysts say.
- Grand Lisboa will push number of Macau gaming tables to record levels
April 12, 2018
From now until the end of Macau's gaming table cap period, an additional 1,892 tables could make their way into casinos.
- SJM’s Lisboa Palace won’t have VIP tables; Louis XIII might not have a casino
November 11, 2015
SJM Holdings says Lisboa Palace won't have any VIP tables when it opens in 2017; Louis XIII looks set to launch without a casino next year.
- SJM Holdings takes casino market lead in November
December 3, 2014
SJM Holdings Ltd takes back the lead in Macau casino market with a share of gross gaming revenue of (GGR) for November with 22.61%.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018