Tag Archives: Carl Icahn
- Caesars shareholders like Carl Icahn’s board plans
July 4, 2019
Carl Icahn list of key personnel that could be appointed to the board in order to help shape the company’s future have all been approved to the board.
- Eldorado seals a risky Caesars deal with echoes of Apollo
June 25, 2019
Carl Icahn got his way again, and Caesars is merging with Eldorado Resorts to create the largest casino firm in the United States.
- Carl Icahn, Caesars in dispute over sale of the company
June 19, 2019
Major Caesars Entertainment shareholder Carl Icahn wants to sell the casino company and the Board of Directors has loosely agreed to the possibility.
- Look for the ‘For Sale’ sign in front of Caesars this week
April 12, 2019
It's imminent that Caesars Entertainment will be on sale and is now looking for a potential owner, according to sources close to the company.
- Are Caesars and Eldorado getting serious about casino marriage?
March 19, 2019
The report of Caesars and Eldorado Resorts merger continues to make headlines due to its possible huge impact to the U.S. casino market.
- Bernstein analysts weigh in on possible Caesars sale
March 14, 2019
As talks of a possible sale or merger involving Caesars Entertainment continue to gather steam, analysts are beginning to weigh in.
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018