Tag Archives: Cantor Gaming
- CG Tech pay $22.5m to resolve illegal gambling, money laundering charges
3 October 2016
Nevada sportsbook operator CG Technology reaches $22.5m settlement to avoid prosecution on illegal gambling, money laundering charges.
- Five reasons why you should attend G2E Asia 2016
11 May 2016
G2E Asia the premier international gaming exhibition and conference dedicated to the Asian gaming market, is set to take place in Macau.
- CG Technology makes inroads into Latin America with Logrand Group deal
9 April 2014
CG Technology enters Latin American market via deal to supply sportsbook technology to eight Logrand Group casinos in Mexico.
- CG Tech fine approved; Ting gets two years; baccarat cheat gets 47 months
24 January 2014
Nevada okays CG Technology's $5.5m fine; Edwin Ting gets two years, $2m fine; Vegas baccarat cheat gets 47 months, $2.2m restitution
- CG Technology settles for $5.5 million with Nevada regulators
14 January 2014
Cantor had been adamant that it knew nothing of Colbert's chicanery, but admitted that it was a no-win situation against state regulators.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
12 March 2014
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
15 January 2018