Tag Archives: Cantor Gaming
- CG Tech pay $22.5m to resolve illegal gambling, money laundering charges
October 3, 2016
Nevada sportsbook operator CG Technology reaches $22.5m settlement to avoid prosecution on illegal gambling, money laundering charges.
- Five reasons why you should attend G2E Asia 2016
May 11, 2016
G2E Asia the premier international gaming exhibition and conference dedicated to the Asian gaming market, is set to take place in Macau.
- CG Technology makes inroads into Latin America with Logrand Group deal
April 9, 2014
CG Technology enters Latin American market via deal to supply sportsbook technology to eight Logrand Group casinos in Mexico.
- CG Tech fine approved; Ting gets two years; baccarat cheat gets 47 months
January 24, 2014
Nevada okays CG Technology's $5.5m fine; Edwin Ting gets two years, $2m fine; Vegas baccarat cheat gets 47 months, $2.2m restitution
- CG Technology settles for $5.5 million with Nevada regulators
January 14, 2014
Cantor had been adamant that it knew nothing of Colbert's chicanery, but admitted that it was a no-win situation against state regulators.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014