Tag Archives: Camelot
- Camelot’s six-month digital lottery sales top £1b for the first time
16 November 2019
UK National Lottery operator Camelot reports record sales in first half of 2019/20 fiscal year, during which digital sales top £1b for the first time.
- Camelot pulls £10 scratchcards over problem gambling concerns
21 October 2019
UK National Lottery operator Camelot pulls £10 scratchcards from retailers after research showed links to problem gambling activity.
- UK National Lottery jackpot scammer found guilty of fraud
4 October 2019
A UK jury fines Edward Putman guilty of fraud for conspiring with Camelot staffer to claim a £2.5m National Lottery jackpot with bogus ticket.
- Twin River, Camelot team up on Rhode Island Lottery contract bid
19 September 2019
Casino operator Twin River teams with lottery operator Camelot on proposal to run Rhode Island Lottery if state doesn't approve IGT extension.
- UK lotto louts now suing Camelot over unpaid £4m scratch jackpot
29 August 2019
The two habitual criminals who claim to have won a £4m scratchcard jackpot are now suing UK National Lottery operator Camelot for not paying them.
- UK mulls raising lottery sales age limit from 16 to 18 years
16 July 2019
The UK government launches consultation on whether to raise the minimum age for buying lottery products from its current 16 years to 18.
Camelot wins 10-year, $2.2b Illinois Lottery contract
26 September 2017
UK posts record number of Lottery millionaires in 2016
28 December 2016
Lottoland CEO slams Camelot’s “antiquated” offering
24 November 2016