Tag Archives: caesars interactive entertainment
- New Jersey poker liquidity with Delaware, Nevada by May 1
April 16, 2018
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey's WSOP.com and 888Poker.com plan to start sharing player liquidity with Delaware and Nevada by May 1.
- Playtika the unquestioned star of Caesars Interactive’s Q2 report
August 2, 2016
Caesars Interactive Entertainment's Q2 report shows how much it will miss the recently sold Playtika social and mobile gaming division.
- Has Caesars Finally Saved Itself With The Sale of Playtika?
Caesars' sale of Playtika to a consortium of Chinese equity funds for $4.4 billion won't bring satisfaction to Caesars' junior creditors.
- Jack Ma-backed Chinese group snaps up Caesar’s Playtika gaming business
August 1, 2016
A group of Chinese investors backed by billionaire Jack Ma has agreed to buy casino-style gamesmaker Playtika from CIE for $4.4 billion.
- Caesars in talks to sell interactive games unit to Chinese group
July 22, 2016
It appears that Caesars Entertainment is close to sealing the deal for its interactive unit.
- South Korea’s Netmarble Games among bidders for Caesars Interactive’s Playtika
July 6, 2016
South Korea's Netmarble Games reportedly in the hunt to acquire Playtika, the social gaming division of Caesars Interactive Entertainment.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017