Tag Archives: caesars interactive entertainment
- Playtika the unquestioned star of Caesars Interactive’s Q2 report
August 2, 2016
Caesars Interactive Entertainment's Q2 report shows how much it will miss the recently sold Playtika social and mobile gaming division.
- Has Caesars Finally Saved Itself With The Sale of Playtika?
Caesars' sale of Playtika to a consortium of Chinese equity funds for $4.4 billion won't bring satisfaction to Caesars' junior creditors.
- Jack Ma-backed Chinese group snaps up Caesar’s Playtika gaming business
August 1, 2016
A group of Chinese investors backed by billionaire Jack Ma has agreed to buy casino-style gamesmaker Playtika from CIE for $4.4 billion.
- Caesars in talks to sell interactive games unit to Chinese group
July 22, 2016
It appears that Caesars Entertainment is close to sealing the deal for its interactive unit.
- South Korea’s Netmarble Games among bidders for Caesars Interactive’s Playtika
July 6, 2016
South Korea's Netmarble Games reportedly in the hunt to acquire Playtika, the social gaming division of Caesars Interactive Entertainment.
- CaesarsCasino re-launch on NYX platform; GAN spanked over NJ geolocation fail
June 22, 2016
Caesars Interactive Entertainment to re-launch CaesarsCasino.com on NYX Gaming platform; GAN fined $25k for New Jersey geolocation fail.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017