Tag Archives: caesars interactive entertainment
- Caesars, Eldorado deliver mixed results as integration looms
7 August 2019
Caesars Entertainment posts yet another nine-figure loss in Q2 while rival (and soon to be new owner) Eldorado Resorts struggles despite new properties.
- New Jersey poker liquidity with Delaware, Nevada by May 1
16 April 2018
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey's WSOP.com and 888Poker.com plan to start sharing player liquidity with Delaware and Nevada by May 1.
- Playtika the unquestioned star of Caesars Interactive’s Q2 report
2 August 2016
Caesars Interactive Entertainment's Q2 report shows how much it will miss the recently sold Playtika social and mobile gaming division.
- Has Caesars Finally Saved Itself With The Sale of Playtika?
Caesars' sale of Playtika to a consortium of Chinese equity funds for $4.4 billion won't bring satisfaction to Caesars' junior creditors.
- Jack Ma-backed Chinese group snaps up Caesar’s Playtika gaming business
1 August 2016
A group of Chinese investors backed by billionaire Jack Ma has agreed to buy casino-style gamesmaker Playtika from CIE for $4.4 billion.
- Caesars in talks to sell interactive games unit to Chinese group
22 July 2016
It appears that Caesars Entertainment is close to sealing the deal for its interactive unit.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
10 April 2018
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016