Tag Archives: Caesars Entertainment
- Hedge fund provider increases Caesars stake to try to sway policy
September 14, 2018
HG Vora Capital Management, LLC, a hedge fund based out of New York, has reportedly increased its stake in Caesars Entertainment Corp.
- Caesars Entertainment files for trademark protection in Macau
September 12, 2018
Casino operator Caesars Entertainment files papers in Macau seeking trademark protection for its Flamingo and Cromwell brands.
- Report: Cavs owner Dan Gilbert looking to sell casino holdings
September 6, 2018
Bloomberg reports that billionaire Dan Gilbert is looking to offload his JACK Entertainment casino holdings, with Caesars Entertainment tipped as buyer.
- Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
Pennsylvania's Parx Casino seeks sports betting license; IGT and William Hill get Rhode Island betting nod; PNG taps Joe Theisman for W. Virginia launch.
- Vegas room rate pressure steals Caesars upbeat Q2’s thunder
August 2, 2018
Stocks of Caesars plunged to its lowest since its debt restructuring in 2017, as worries on Vegas hotel bookings overshadowed its Q2 results for 2018.
- Caesars races to cash in on NJ, Mississippi sports betting market
July 31, 2018
Casino operator Caesars Entertainment Corp. officially joined its rivals in the sports betting market derby, right on the heels of one Atlantic City casino.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018