Tag Archives: Caesars Entertainment
- Caesars balks at paying Indiana $50m casino license transfer fee
March 13, 2018
Caesars Entertainment threatens to scrap $90m Indiana casino expansion if state insists on $50m license transfer fee from Centaur Gaming deal.
- Caesars Entertainment net loss down to $375M in 2017
March 8, 2018
The list of corporate executives wanting to thank U.S. President Donald Trump for approving a one-time tax benefit has become longer.
- Why the best hope for Caesars is to lay low
February 20, 2018
It’s been ten years since the last major financial crisis, and Caesars has emerged from that near-death experience leaner and hungry for growth.
- Caesars putting public safety ahead of guest privacy
February 16, 2018
- Bankruptcy gives Soros family wiggle room in Caesars Entertainment
February 15, 2018
The bankruptcy of Caesars Entertainment Corp. (CEC) has propelled the family of billionaire George Soros as one of the top stakeholders in the company.
- Jan Jones: Employees, consumers are big elements in CSR
January 24, 2018
Jan Jones of Caesars Entertainment Corporation explains how operators will effectively get their corporate social responsibility message out in the public.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017