Tag Archives: Caesars Entertainment
- William Shen: Integrated resorts add dimensions to non-gaming entertainment
June 11, 2018
In this interview, Caesars Entertainment Senior Vice President William Shen discusses the unique opportunities that the casino operator sees in Japan.
- Caesars reaches labor deal with unions, other casinos face strike
June 2, 2018
Caesars Entertainment reaches tentative labor deal with unionized staff but MGM and other Vegas operators face strike action after failing to come to terms.
- Caesars Ent. comes close (but fails) to turn a profit in Q1
May 10, 2018
Casino operator Caesars Entertainment nearly turns a profit in Q1, while reaching deal to sell more property to VICI real estate investment trust.
- Dubai as casino hub? Tourism chief doesn’t think so
April 24, 2018
Don’t bet on Dubai to legalize casino gambling anytime soon.
- Caesars eyes non-gaming Dubai hotels for international growth
April 17, 2018
Caesars Entertainment ink deal to operate non-gaming luxury hotels in Dubai, while announcing Harrah's brand-licensing deal with California casino tribe.
- It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars belongs to the weak category of companies, and its shares will follow the general market down, just at a faster pace.