Tag Archives: Caesars Entertainment
- Ortzman reportedly given the boot as Regional President for Caesars
August 16, 2019
Kevin Ortzman has been let go as the Regional President of Caesars Entertainment for the New Jersey area.
- Caesars, Eldorado deliver mixed results as integration looms
August 7, 2019
Caesars Entertainment posts yet another nine-figure loss in Q2 while rival (and soon to be new owner) Eldorado Resorts struggles despite new properties.
- Caesars CEO warns resort fees could hit a breaking point
August 6, 2019
If you’ve lost Gary Whitta with your resort fees, then it’s almost over.
- Harrah’s ready to launch sports gambling in Pennsylvania
July 30, 2019
Harrah’s expects to launch its online sportsbook sometime next month, which would give it time to work out any kinks ahead of the NFL’s September 5 regular season kickoff.
- North Carolina gov says yes to sports gambling
July 29, 2019
NC Governor Roy Cooper signed his name to Senate Bill 154 (SB 154) which legalizes sports gambling in the state.
- Caesars former VP sues over sexual discrimination
July 23, 2019
Jocelyn Agnellini Allison a former employee, has filed a lawsuit against the company for being fired after she complained about the incident.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014