Tag Archives: Caesars Entertainment
- D.C. United and Caesars Entertainment Announce Partnership
21 February 2020
LAS VEGAS (Feb. 20, 2020) – D.C. United and Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) have announced a strategic partnership commencing at the beginning of the 2020 MLS Season.
- Pennsylvania gaming regulators say yes to Eldorado/Caesars merger
13 February 2020
The mega-merger between the two casino powerhouses continues to move forward.
- Kindred’s Unibet, Caesars strike betting deals for Indiana, Iowa
11 February 2020
Kindred Group's Unibet brand inks sports betting and online gambling market access deals with Caesars Entertainment casinos in Indiana and Iowa.
- Iowa approves Eldorado/Caesars merger, but questions remain
5 February 2020
One more regulatory approval has been secured for Eldorado to acquire Caesars
- Famous Lake Tahoe casino gets ready for a makeover
3 February 2020
Harveys Lake Tahoe has announced a major renovation plan with designs by DEZMOTIF Studios and inspired by the natural surroundings of the casino.
- Regulator approvals of Caesars/Eldorado continue to arrive
31 January 2020
Eldorado Resorts has received a handful of approvals to consummate its acquisition of Caesars Entertainment
It may be too little too late for Caesars
10 April 2018
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
14 December 2017