Tag Archives: Caesars Entertainment
- Synergy Blue, Jade Entertainment partner on distribution deal
3 December 2019
Synergy Blue has been making big waves, announcing its partnership with Jade and another deal with Caesars.
- District of Columbia’s citywide mobile betting delayed (again)
28 November 2019
District of Columbia's citywide mobile betting app delayed until after Super Bowl; Caesars in talks to open sportsbook at DC United's Audi Field.
- Eldorado has its work cut out dezombifying a zombie
19 November 2019
The question for Eldorado will be what it does with the zombified Caesars: look to restructure and cut the dead zombie parts, or keep it shuffling along?
- Eldorado Resorts profit dips ahead of Caesars merger vote
7 November 2019
Eldorado Resorts reports a modest profit dip in its final quarterly results ahead of shareholder vote on proposed merger with Caesars Entertainment.
- Caesars Entertainment loses $359m in otherwise ‘solid’ quarter
6 November 2019
Caesars Entertainment loses $359m in third quarter despite solid improvement in Las Vegas operations as debt servicing drags down overall results.
- Eldorado/Caesars merger could hinge on a point
14 October 2019
The merger between Eldorado Resorts and Caesars Entertainment Corp. is almost guaranteed to take place, unless regulators jump in at the last minute.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
10 April 2018
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
14 December 2017