Tag Archives: bwin.party
- Quiet sports calendar? No problem says GVC Holdings
12 October 2017
UK-listed online gambling operator GVC Holdings eked a modest one percent net gaming revenue in the third quarter despite a quiet sports calendar.
- GVC enjoys “most significant year” after reforming Bwin.party
24 March 2017
GVC Holdings called 2016 the "most significant year" in its history after acquiring and reforming the Bwin.party online gambling brands
- GVC now more transparent, but still risky
28 February 2017
GVC would not classify as defense in this way because it is a company built for booms. Aggressive business strategies, risky but fast-growing markets.
- PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
28 November 2016
Portuguese regulators approve online poker and casino license for Amaya Gaming's PokerStars brand; Bwin launch poker in Bulgaria.
- GVC Holdings has solid H1 after whipping Bwin.party brands into shape
20 September 2016
GVC Holdings reports solid H1 performance due to improved performance by Bwin.party brands, with even the slumping PartyPoker improving.
- UK advertising watchdog scolds Bwin, Betway for ‘misleading’ promotions
18 August 2016
Online gambling operators Bwin.party and Betway received an earful from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) over the “misleading” ads.
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
14 September 2016