Tag Archives: bureau of internal revenue
- Philippines taxman goes after POGOs and their employees
April 17, 2019
The Bureau of Internal Revenue suspects that online gambling operators, and their employees, are trying to escape their tax responsibilities.
- Philippines adds more hurdles for internationally-licensed operators
February 18, 2019
The Philippines BIR wants to put an additional check on illegal Chinese workers, but the new requirement seems a bit more base than that.
- PAGCOR wins Supreme Court fight with Philippine taxman
February 20, 2015
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp has won a Supreme Court fight with the Bureau of Internal Revenue over its corporate tax exemption.
- Pagcor, Entertainment City casinos agree to cut license fees temporarily
May 12, 2014
The lower license fees seeks to lessen the blow casinos would have had to absorb after the BIR slapped a 30-percent income tax on them.
- Pagcor working on cutting license fees to address tax concerns
May 7, 2014
Pagcor vows to cut licensing fees by 10% to reduce the impact of the new 30% income tax imposed by the Philippine taxman.
- Pagcor looking to Supreme Court for clarification on income tax ruling
March 7, 2014
Pagcor is looking to the Supreme Court to clarify on whether the 30% income tax it has to send to the BIR covers just non-gaming revenues.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018