Tag Archives: bureau of internal revenue
- BIR worried POGO employees are working from home
18 October 2019
The Bureau of Internal Revenue is worried employees could be avoiding taxes by just not being at the office.
- Altech POGO shutdown for failing to pay taxes
17 October 2019
700 foreign employees are out of jobs, but can’t be held due to lack of space.
- Bureau of Internal Revenue warns Philippine POGOs to pay taxes or else
7 October 2019
POGOs know now that if they fail to pay their taxes, they very well could be shut down.
- BIR celebrates P200 million in POGO income taxes collected
5 August 2019
The Bureau of Internal revenue has a delicate balance to strike of celebrating small successes while striving for more.
- Philippines taxman goes after POGOs and their employees
17 April 2019
The Bureau of Internal Revenue suspects that online gambling operators, and their employees, are trying to escape their tax responsibilities.
- Philippines adds more hurdles for internationally-licensed operators
18 February 2019
The Philippines BIR wants to put an additional check on illegal Chinese workers, but the new requirement seems a bit more base than that.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018