Tag Archives: bureau of internal revenue
- PAGCOR wins Supreme Court fight with Philippine taxman
February 20, 2015
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp has won a Supreme Court fight with the Bureau of Internal Revenue over its corporate tax exemption.
- Pagcor, Entertainment City casinos agree to cut license fees temporarily
May 12, 2014
The lower license fees seeks to lessen the blow casinos would have had to absorb after the BIR slapped a 30-percent income tax on them.
- Pagcor working on cutting license fees to address tax concerns
May 7, 2014
Pagcor vows to cut licensing fees by 10% to reduce the impact of the new 30% income tax imposed by the Philippine taxman.
- Pagcor looking to Supreme Court for clarification on income tax ruling
March 7, 2014
Pagcor is looking to the Supreme Court to clarify on whether the 30% income tax it has to send to the BIR covers just non-gaming revenues.
- Court of Tax Appeals says Pagcor franchisees no longer tax exempt
March 3, 2014
The Philippines' Court of Tax Appeals has ruled that Pagcor franchisees must pay their income taxes.
- Philippines can be bridesmaids to Macau depending on taxes
October 10, 2013
If the country hopes to accomplish its goal of hitting its target revenue, a palatable tax agreement should be made by all involved parties.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017