Tag Archives: Buffalo Bills
- NFL week 17 betting: Sunday odds & trends
27 December 2019
The NFL doesn't schedule a prime-time game in Week 17 because it wants to put the most important, drama-filled matchup in that slot.
- NFL Thanksgiving Thursday odds & betting trends
27 November 2019
Week 1 is obviously huge in the NFL because it's the start of the season, and Week 17 is when playoff spots can be decided and the season ends for many teams.
- The NFL’s Buffalo Bills now have an official casino partner
2 September 2019
The Buffalo Bills is the latest team to jump into the gambling arena, announcing last Friday that it had teamed up with the Seneca Nation.
- Bills, Rams have lines move in their favor for week 1 of NFL season
7 September 2017
It is understandable to see a team like the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots get love from bettors heading into Week 1 on Thursday night
- Week 9 Monday night football betting preview
7 November 2016
The Seahawks have to buck a trend along w/ avoiding falling prey to the Bills' lethal pass rush in order to pick up the win in their match.
- 3-Barrels: Ivey Judge ‘Reserves Judgment’; Sammy Watkins Skips Training to Play Poker; Tom Dwan Needs Help
21 April 2016
3-Barrels: Update on the Phil Ivey v Crockford’s court battle, an NFL star skipping work to play some poker, and Tom Dwan needs your help.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014