Tag Archives: Brexit
- Why a clean Brexit is imperative for the health of UK gambling
June 12, 2018
If Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit proposal doesn’t pass, UK is in danger of staying in a marriage its people do not want.
- Post-Brexit access assured as UK, Gibraltar ink deals
March 12, 2018
Gibraltar-based gambling operators may now heave a sigh of relief after the UK government assured the territory of continued access to UK markets until 2020
- William Hill now a smart income stock
September 26, 2017
If you want to own William Hill then, it should be principally as an income stock, with any capital gains being reinvested long term.
- Brexit and UK Bookies, which will be affected most by negotiation outcomes
June 20, 2017
Before we get into individual stocks, a quick update on the Brexit process. First of all, it must be said that no trade deal is necessary.
- Paddy Power Betfair closing Gibraltar office, not a Brexit play
May 26, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair closing its Gibraltar office and surrendering its local online license, but insists it's not the result of the UK's 'Brexit' vote.
- Last train leaving out of EU, Take it to Russia
December 6, 2016
US stocks look safe for the next few months but need to be monitored. Same goes for the UK. The one other area that seems relatively safe for now is Russia.