Tag Archives: Brexit
- Poker politics as Postle awaits investigation and Boris bluffs Brexit
October 10, 2019
Poker and politics has similarity in terms of people playing either as innocence or with motive which is extremely hard to differentiate.
- UK gov’t offers gambling ops a ‘no deal’ Brexit checklist
October 7, 2019
The UK government issues an eight-point checklist for gambling operators to ensure they're prepared for a possible 'no deal' Brexit on October 31.
- Brexit Odds: Boris Johnson’s majority fades away, outlook uncertain
September 4, 2019
With Boris Johnson’s majority wiped out, is a Brexit any more likely to happen this year?
- Bet365 cutting 80% of Gibraltar staff ahead of Malta move
August 29, 2019
Online gambling operator Bet365 announces that it will retain only around 20% of its Gibraltar staff ahead of its shift to Malta.
- Preparing for a no deal Brexit
August 13, 2019
We are on the verge of global currency manipulation so extreme that interest rates are about to go deeply negative all over the Western world, spurring people to get rid of their paper currency as fast as they can.
- Boris Johnson and Brexit odds as Britain barrels towards the abyss
July 26, 2019
Will the U.K. finally solve it’s Brexit problems? Doesn’t look likely!
Malta Poker Festival: Dave Lappin on Brexit, Trump and Mrs Brown’s Boys
November 20, 2018