Tag Archives: Brexit
- Stay safe, the skies are darkening
October 9, 2018
October is here, and the clouds are getting darker. The gaming capital markets are signaling that the worst is yet to come.
- Why a clean Brexit is imperative for the health of UK gambling
June 12, 2018
If Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit proposal doesn’t pass, UK is in danger of staying in a marriage its people do not want.
- Post-Brexit access assured as UK, Gibraltar ink deals
March 12, 2018
Gibraltar-based gambling operators may now heave a sigh of relief after the UK government assured the territory of continued access to UK markets until 2020
- William Hill now a smart income stock
September 26, 2017
If you want to own William Hill then, it should be principally as an income stock, with any capital gains being reinvested long term.
- Brexit and UK Bookies, which will be affected most by negotiation outcomes
June 20, 2017
Before we get into individual stocks, a quick update on the Brexit process. First of all, it must be said that no trade deal is necessary.
- Paddy Power Betfair closing Gibraltar office, not a Brexit play
May 26, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair closing its Gibraltar office and surrendering its local online license, but insists it's not the result of the UK's 'Brexit' vote.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017