Tag Archives: Boylesports
- Playtech BGT Sports momentum continues with BoyleSports extension
August 17, 2017
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS), has agreed a deal to extend distribution of its self-service betting terminals (SSBTs) with BoyleSports.
- BoyleSports founder names son-in-law Conor Gray new CEO
July 24, 2017
BoyleSports founder John Boyle names son-in-law Conor Gray, a 16-year company veteran, as new chief executive as Boyle shifts to chairman role.
- Boylesports founder giving up CEO role, mulling deal for 100 UK betting shops
June 5, 2017
John Boyle, founder of Irish bookmaker Boylesports, plans to give up the CEO role he's held for the past five years and transition to chairman.
- Playtech BGT Sports extends BoyleSports deal
March 28, 2017
Playtech BGT Sports has extended its Self Service Betting Terminals (SSBTs) agreement with BoyleSports for another four years.
- Ladbrokes digital a Q3 star; Boylesports to challenge Lads-Coral shop sale
October 18, 2016
Ladbrokes digital revenue jump 48% in Q3 earnings preview; Boylesports says its bid for Lads-Coral shop castoffs was unfairly overlooked.
- Betfred pips Boylesports in British betting shop portfolio bid
September 26, 2016
Betfred is set to acquire the 360 betting shops that are being sold off in the UK as a result of the £2.3 billion Ladbrokes-Coral merger.
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
Landing International OKs Les Ambassadeurs Club and Casino sale
September 8, 2017