Tag Archives: borgata
- Phil Ivey Borgata case twist as Jungleman petitions for winnings
12 September 2019
The poker legend and 10-time WSOP bracelet winner Phil Ivey is embroiled in a lengthy legal dispute with the Borgata Casino.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey v Borgata update; a woman in cuffs; Borovetz busted
23 August 2019
The Borgata successfully pinch Phil Ivey’s Poker Player Championship winnings, a female poker player in Black Hawk scores an own goal, and officials arrest a poker player in Detroit on fraud charges.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City and Borgata casinos enjoy record July
15 August 2019
Atlantic City casinos report modest year-on-year revenue gain in July while the Borgata and Hard Rock AC post all-time property records.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey baccarat deets; Ace of Spades top song; Binnion TV series
30 May 2019
Phil Ivey Borgata baccarat brouhaha, Benny Binion may be getting a TV series, and the poker community honour Motörhead’s 'The Ace of Spades'.
- Atlantic City’s Borgata goes all in on sports gambling
23 May 2019
Borgata led the way in bringing the guests with the best experience into sports, culinary, entertainment, gaming, and nightlife in one place.
- Gaming Innovation Group fined $25k for NJ geolocation failure
1 May 2019
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement hits Gaming Innovation Group with $25k penalty for online gambling geolocation failure.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Hard Rock Atlantic City installs Joe Lupo as new president
2 October 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
31 December 2013