Tag Archives: borgata
- NJ spanks GVC, Borgata for online gambling self-exclusion fail
March 21, 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement issues $81k penalty on GVC Holdings and its Borgata casino partner for online self-exclusion failures.
- Eli Elezra responds to debt claims; The Borgata follows Ivey to Vegas
February 5, 2019
Eli Elezra speaks to PokerNews over allegations that he owes outstanding debts to Cole South, Abe Mosseri and Shaun Deeb, and more on Phil Ivey.
- Ivey’s Borgata woes rage on
October 4, 2018
Phil Ivey's scuffle with Atlantic City’s Borgata is still not over. He was ordered to pay more than $10 million he had won playing Baccarat at the casino.
- MGM, Borgata launch mobile sports betting in New Jersey
August 22, 2018
MGM Resorts launches its playMGM NJ sports betting Android app in New Jersey, ending DraftKings' brief monopoly on mobile wagering.
- Borgata suggest Ivey can play in $100 online games in edge sorting update
August 20, 2018
The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa want their $10.1m back from Phil Ivey but the latter's legal team are doing everything in their power to delay its return.
- Borgata second-in-line for New Jersey sports betting on Thursday
June 13, 2018
MGM Resorts says its Borgata casino in Atlantic City will start taking legal sports wagers at 11am on Thursday, 30 minutes after Monmouth Park track.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018