Tag Archives: Blue Monday
- Leovegas Tackles Blue Monday with #orangefunday Coffee and Chocolate
January 19, 2016
LeoVegas is making the most of Blue Monday with a PR campaign as it looks to cheer up those feeling the most glum.
- Seized Blue Monday online gambling domain names put up for sale
September 2, 2012
Nine of the online gambling domains seized by the US Department of Justice on Blue Monday are up for sale by gaming attorney David Gzesh
- BetED’s Darren Wright sentenced to probation, fined $100k
July 20, 2012
BetED.com's Darren Wright sentenced to two years probation and fined $100k after pleading guilty to conducting an illegal gambling business.
- QuickTender ‘in transit’ funds located; Feds used LinkedIn to snare poker players
July 29, 2011
Whereabouts of QuickTender 'in transit' funds seized by feds identified; US authorities used LinkedIn accounts to identify poker players
- Will scandal-wary advertisers shun Covers.com like they do News of the World?
July 7, 2011
William Hill may pull advertising from News Of The World after the phone hacking scandal; will betting companies do likewise with scandal-plagued Covers.com?
- Did online gaming stiff joint Covers.com shut down second US-facing sportsbook?
June 25, 2011
News that Logans.com is shutting down prompts fresh questions regarding the role of Covers.com co-founders Paul Lavers and Joe Macdonald.
Covers.com leading their readers to the slaughter house once again?
September 13, 2011
BetOnline.com, Dalton Wagner’s BetonSports.com Baby
September 12, 2012
Covers.com and BetED’s scandalous behavior
June 9, 2011