Tag Archives: Blockchain
- Bitboss CEO and co-founder Matt Dickson talks crypto gambling at G2E
13 November 2019
Bitboss has been leading the way with innovation on the Bitcoin SV (BSV) blockchain.
- 500.com pitches blockchain as solution to China lottery fraud
5 November 2019
500.com, which formerly offered online lottery sales in China, pitches its blockchain technology as the solution to rampant lottery fraud.
- Impressive showcase for SiGMA 2019 agenda and speakers
11 October 2019
This is the sixth year for the SiGMA summit, and every year has been quite a showcase with speakers from a wide array of areas.
- Fairwin blockchain gambling platform accused of running Ponzi Scheme
10 October 2019
Either because they were incompetent or untrustworthy, Farwin appears to have been running a Ponzi scheme.
- Matt Dickson talks blockchain gambling technology at CoinGeek Seoul
2 October 2019
Bitboss is doing some amazing stuff with blockchain technology, and its set to help every aspect of the industry.
- The Philippines: Emerging as Asia’s hub for iGaming and blockchain
20 September 2019
The South East Asian archipelago, the Philippines is emerging to be the region’s hub for iGaming, blockchain and AI by leading the establishment of regulatory framework and providing massive opportunities in the country for these industries to thrive in.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
13 September 2017
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014