Tag Archives: Blockchain
- Mark Pace to lead online gaming reporting standardization effort
January 17, 2019
Mark Pace, managing director of Gaming Standards Association, has been asked to pave the way for the creation of online gaming activity reporting standards.
- Jez San is building better online casinos with blockchain
December 18, 2018
Jez San, founder of FunFair technologies, is building better online casino technology with the blockchain.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How regulators can allow Bitcoin to thrive with Patrick Basham
December 13, 2018
Becky Liggero caught up with Patrick Basham to discuss Bitcoin regulations and ways that will allow the industry to thrive.
- Mark Hutchinson’s blockchain lottery goes global
December 11, 2018
Becky Liggero spoke to GG World Lottery CEO Mark Hutchinson on his many years of experience in the industry, as well as his company’s plans for expansion.
- Becky’s Affiliated: A non-technical guide on how to think of Bitcoin SV
December 6, 2018
The lingering question after the CoinGeek Week conference is the overwhelming, should I invest in this "Bitcoin SV"? Becky Liggero gives her insights.
- AIPoker launched in Singaporean conference; Yin Gui Li Wins Red Dragon HR
AIPoker will be the first online poker game platform worldwide that integrates AI, big data, and blockchain technologies and more on Yin Gui Li winning.
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
FlowPlay & DragonChain bring blockchain tech to social gaming
December 4, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017