Tag Archives: Blockchain
- KamaGames now offers blockchain-powered in-game chips
August 15, 2018
KamaGames has joined the blockchain fray, announcing this week that it has integrated the technology in chips used for its gaming applications.
- The Mouthpiece: Betting on murder?
Proposition betting tends to make the authorities nervous as it straddles the line that divides commerce from vice.
- Malta to host the most important crypto conference of 2018
Malta is ready to welcome the delegates, speakers and companies at one of the biggest gambling and blockchain events - Malta Blockchain Summit.
- Will junkets benefit from Macau database of excluded gamblers?
Macau's data watchdogs are on board with plans to launch an online database of excluded gamblers, so why not okay junket operators' bad debtor database?
- Gambling apps more profitable than CryptoKitties as blockchain moneymaker
August 14, 2018
The real money to be made on the blockchain is through the introduction of gambling apps, according to a recent study.
- Block Seoul assembles industry leaders, David Paterson, Lt. General James Clapper, Bobby Lee, and Jung-Hee Ryu PH.D with others to elevate the discussion of Blockchain, AI, Immersive art on how human connect through technology
Block Seoul, one of the largest Blockchain conferences of its kind will be held September 16–19, 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
FlowPlay & DragonChain bring blockchain tech to social gaming
December 4, 2017
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017