Tag Archives: Blockchain
- Wild Crypto launches disruptive new blockchain gaming platform
February 13, 2018
Wild Crypto is set to disrupt the global lottery and eGaming sectors with its pioneering use of blockchain technology and WILD token.
- Gaming Standards Association (GSA) creates gaming blockchain committee
The Gaming Standards Association (GSA) and GSA Europe have created a new Technical Committee dedicated to blockchain use.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why Blockchain start-ups are invited to MIT “Playful Tech” accelerator
February 1, 2018
In this week's Becky's Affiliated, Play Labs' Grad Riz Virk invites Blockchain and Bitcoin-focused start-ups to MIT “Playful Tech” accelerator.
- Waves establishes strategic partnership with International Financial Center Astana
January 25, 2018
The goal of the partnership is the creation of an advanced ecosystem for financial technologies using the latest blockchain technologies.
- WinFlow: Non-profit blockchain sportsbook poised to disrupt sports betting industry
January 24, 2018
First-ever non-profit sportsbook arrives to the Ethereum blockchain platform, enabling trustless wagering and live betting innovation.
- Play Labs Accelerator, hosted at MIT, announces second annual open submissions, adding digital currency and blockchain to its list of “Playful Tech” eligible startups
Applications are open now until March 15 for the second batch of incubated startups to be held Summer 2018 on campus with the MIT Game Lab.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017