Tag Archives: Blockchain
- Becky’s Affiliated: How True Flip is pushing the blockchain iGaming platform envelope
April 5, 2018
In this week's Becky's Affiliated, True Flip's co-founder and CMO Konstantin Katsev talks about reinventing the idea of slots with the use of blockchain.
- Phil Hellmuth jumps on the crypto train with BlitzPredict
March 26, 2018
Hellmuth has signed on to be an advisor to BlitzPredict, which scans constantly a wide range of markets to aggregate the information into one location.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Quanta is paving the way for blockchain tech in lottery
March 22, 2018
The purpose of spotlighting Quanta today is to illustrate that there's a lot more to crypto and blockchain than trading crypto currencies and ICOs.
- Humaniq celebrates success: First working hybrid Blockchain and 100,000-strong community
March 19, 2018
Humaniq has achieved the first working hybrid Blockchain with the 2.0 version of its app, to retain the benefits of the Ethereum main-net.
- PBSA expands team with 10 new hires
The PBSA, has grown its team more than 200% with 10 new hires ahead of a series of launches on the Peerplays blockchain this year.
- SBTech’s Tom Light to establish new blockchain and gambling venture
Tom Light will establish a new business venture which will leverage the power of the crypto-currency in a gaming and betting environment.
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
FlowPlay & DragonChain bring blockchain tech to social gaming
December 4, 2017