Tag Archives: Blockchain
- Lloyd Purser: Millennials are loving blockchain gambling
August 21, 2019
Millenials are turning out in higher numbers for Casinofair’s blockchain gambling options, proving it’s attractive qualities.
- Ron Segev: Blockchain application in casino space is a no brainer
July 29, 2019
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower, Segev LLP founding partner Ron Segev explains why the so-called crypto winter is painting a promising future for blockchain technology.
- Bitcoin SV Quasar upgrade can be beneficial for gambling operators
July 24, 2019
Quasar is not only a major coup for BSV, it’s also a huge advantage for gambling operators looking to make the switch to blockchain-based gambling platforms.
- CGC Kyiv 2019, the largest blockchain gaming conference announced on Oct 10-11
July 22, 2019
For the fourth time in a row, CGC successfully claims the title of the largest conference dedicated to blockchain, digital assets, VR and AR in gaming.
- CEZA Sec. Raul Lambino: Cryptocurrency can help gambling businesses
June 19, 2019
Sec. Raul Lambino joined us to explain how CEZA is managing its responsibilities of regulating both gambling and cryptos.
- Becky’s Affiliated: SEM nails gaming and blockchain intersection, taking sponsorship to a new level
June 6, 2019
Becky Liggero touch base with SEM founders, Philip Canavan and Ryan Horn about the company's U.S. expansion plan and the potential of blockchain in iGaming space.
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
FlowPlay & DragonChain bring blockchain tech to social gaming
December 4, 2017