Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Becky’s Affiliated: How regulators can allow Bitcoin to thrive with Patrick Basham
13 December 2018
Becky Liggero caught up with Patrick Basham to discuss Bitcoin regulations and ways that will allow the industry to thrive.
- Jared Psigoda: Blockchain gaming needs faster, cheaper transactions
22 August 2018
BitGuild CEO Jared Psigoda spoke with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero about how blockchain is going to disrupt the gaming industry.
- BlockChain Innovations Corporation launches crypto-currency wallet, Pebwallet.com
12 July 2018
BlockChain Innovations Corp is pleased to announce the launch of Pebwallet.com.
- Jimmy Nguyen: Blockchain can provide functionality in gaming
14 May 2018
nChain CEO Jimmy Nguyen explains how Bitcoin Cash and its blockchain can be beneficial for the gaming industry.
- Russian bookie PariMatch says Bitcoin depositors don’t wager
5 April 2018
The product director of Russian online bookmaker PariMatch says over 80% of the site's Bitcoin depositors have yet to place a wager with the site.
- Malta Gaming Authority preps cryptocurrency ‘sandbox test’
29 March 2018
Malta Gaming Authority seeks operator input after laying out the parameters of its 'sandbox text' of cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technology.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017