Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Dr. Craig Wright sued for $10.2b by brother of early Bitcoin partner
February 27, 2018
Bitcoin pioneer Dr. Craig S. Wright is being sued for $10.2b by Ira Kleiman, the brother of Wright's deceased business partner.
- Nick Garner: Regulators will win crypto wars
February 26, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Nick Garner of Rize Digital explains why it is OK that crypto regulation is coming.
- The Bitcoin merry-go-round stopped, and it’s Tom Brady’s fault
February 6, 2018
It is only a store of value if other people will buy it at the price that you stored it at. Anything that has a use is a store of value.
- Affiliate opportunities in cryptocurrency take the spotlight at LAC 2018
February 5, 2018
The online gambling sector, an early adopter of Bitcoin and its underlying technology, remains a major driver of the overall cryptocurrency economy.
- Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
Australia's Northern Territory Racing Commission tells its online betting licensees to cease and desist Bitcoin-based wagering.
- Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australian online bookmaker Neds launches new dedicated cryptocurrency betting platform for Bitcoin holders who might be "wondering what to do with them."
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017