Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Russian bookie PariMatch says Bitcoin depositors don’t wager
April 5, 2018
The product director of Russian online bookmaker PariMatch says over 80% of the site's Bitcoin depositors have yet to place a wager with the site.
- Malta Gaming Authority preps cryptocurrency ‘sandbox test’
March 29, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority seeks operator input after laying out the parameters of its 'sandbox text' of cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technology.
- Making crypto cooler than kimchi: potential South Korean u-turn on ICO ban
March 14, 2018
The Korean Times alleges that the South Korean Financial Services Commission are on the verge of reversing the ICO ban rolled out in September.
- Online bookie Pinnacle adds Euro account Bitcoin payment option
March 6, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle introduces Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal options for Euro-based accounts through Bitpay processor.
- SatoshiDICE donates 100 Bitcoin BCH to Bitcoin Cash Fund
March 5, 2018
Bitcoin Cash is growing at a rapid rate, and things don’t appear to be slowing down for the cryptocurrency.
- Dr. Craig Wright sued for $10.2b by brother of early Bitcoin partner
February 27, 2018
Bitcoin pioneer Dr. Craig S. Wright is being sued for $10.2b by Ira Kleiman, the brother of Wright's deceased business partner.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017