Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Making crypto cooler than kimchi: potential South Korean u-turn on ICO ban
March 14, 2018
The Korean Times alleges that the South Korean Financial Services Commission are on the verge of reversing the ICO ban rolled out in September.
- Online bookie Pinnacle adds Euro account Bitcoin payment option
March 6, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle introduces Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal options for Euro-based accounts through Bitpay processor.
- SatoshiDICE donates 100 Bitcoin BCH to Bitcoin Cash Fund
March 5, 2018
Bitcoin Cash is growing at a rapid rate, and things don’t appear to be slowing down for the cryptocurrency.
- Dr. Craig Wright sued for $10.2b by brother of early Bitcoin partner
February 27, 2018
Bitcoin pioneer Dr. Craig S. Wright is being sued for $10.2b by Ira Kleiman, the brother of Wright's deceased business partner.
- Nick Garner: Regulators will win crypto wars
February 26, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Nick Garner of Rize Digital explains why it is OK that crypto regulation is coming.
- The Bitcoin merry-go-round stopped, and it’s Tom Brady’s fault
February 6, 2018
It is only a store of value if other people will buy it at the price that you stored it at. Anything that has a use is a store of value.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017