Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) network completes historic Genesis hard fork
4 February 2020
The update is code-named “Genesis” because it returns the Bitcoin protocol as closely as possible to the original released in 2009 by Bitcoin’s creator Satoshi Nakamoto (aka Dr. Craig S. Wright).
- Chloe Tartan explains how operations can adopt blockchain technology
7 January 2020
Operators looking to level up to blockchain tech can do so quite easily, explained nChain’s Chloe Tartan.
- CalvinAyre.com’s most read Bitcoin stories of 2019
31 December 2019
We take a look back at the most read Bitcoin stories on CalvinAyre of the past year.
- Bitcoin to show the power of scaling at CoinGeek Seoul conference
30 September 2019
Bitcoin can do a lot for gambling, and CoinGeek Seoul should prove just how much.
- Playbetr casino ventures into Bitcoin SV – stepping up for the community and the brand
5 July 2019
Playbetr adds BitcoinSV as a payment method to be able to purchase PBR tokens and place bets during monthly sport events.
- Buying Bitcoin SV made easier, safer with BuyBSV site
1 July 2019
Getting ahold of Bitcoin SV (BSV) using credit cards or via bank transfer is now easier—and safer—thanks to the newly-launched BuyBSV.com platform.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017