Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Playbetr casino ventures into Bitcoin SV – stepping up for the community and the brand
July 5, 2019
Playbetr adds BitcoinSV as a payment method to be able to purchase PBR tokens and place bets during monthly sport events.
- Buying Bitcoin SV made easier, safer with BuyBSV site
July 1, 2019
Getting ahold of Bitcoin SV (BSV) using credit cards or via bank transfer is now easier—and safer—thanks to the newly-launched BuyBSV.com platform.
- Dr. Craig Wright brings his vision of freedom to Expo-Bitcoin International 2019
June 27, 2019
At the recently held Expo-Bitcoin International 2019, Dr. Craig Wright talks how his vision of freedom “will corrupt nothing except corruption.”
- CoinGeek’s Bitcoin Scaling Conference is SOLD OUT!!! Free livestream info here!
May 28, 2019
The CoinGeek Toronto Conference sells out in advance, but organizers offer free livestream viewable from the comfort of your desktop!
- Bitcoin SV price soars on Craig Wright’s Bitcoin copyright approval
May 22, 2019
The price of Bitcoin SV has reacted quickly to the revelation that Craig Wright now owns the copywright to the Bitcoin whitepaper and original code.
- Bitcoin creator Craig S. Wright (Satoshi Nakamoto) granted US copyright registrations for Bitcoin white paper and code
May 21, 2019
Craig S. Wright has been granted U.S. copyright registrations for the famed original Bitcoin white paper, and most of the original Bitcoin code (version 0.1).
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017