Tag Archives: Bitcoin
- Nevada struggles with skill games, esports and Bitcoin
February 26, 2019
Las Vegas industry leaders admit that when it comes to skill based games, esports, and cryptos like Bitcoin, Nevada still has a lot of room to grow.
- Deposits can be easy with Bitcoin SV
January 18, 2019
Players wants to get their bets in urgently, but depositing can be a headache. Now, the best way for operators to take that money is to start accepting BSV.
- Players want stability—they can have it with Bitcoin SV
January 9, 2019
Banks and Payment Providers often get inbetween a player and their financial freedom. Bitcoin SV can be the constant in their online gambling lives.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How regulators can allow Bitcoin to thrive with Patrick Basham
December 13, 2018
Becky Liggero caught up with Patrick Basham to discuss Bitcoin regulations and ways that will allow the industry to thrive.
- Jared Psigoda: Blockchain gaming needs faster, cheaper transactions
August 22, 2018
BitGuild CEO Jared Psigoda spoke with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero about how blockchain is going to disrupt the gaming industry.
- Bitcoin Cash-powered Ayr United off to a flyer in Scottish League debut
July 16, 2018
Ayr United found itself trailing behind Morton in the first half after midfielder Michael Tidser drew first blood with a goal at the 14-minute mark.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
mBit Casino Adds Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin
December 27, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017