Tag Archives: Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Cash-powered Ayr United off to a flyer in Scottish League debut
July 16, 2018
Ayr United found itself trailing behind Morton in the first half after midfielder Michael Tidser drew first blood with a goal at the 14-minute mark.
- Blockchain Poker switches default currency to Bitcoin Cash
July 11, 2018
Blockchain Poker now defaults to BCH as the crypto allows the platform to ensure that people are continually blown away by just how amazing cryptos can be.
- iGB Live!: Why gaming companies need to take a closer look at cryptocurrencies
July 10, 2018
Despite their proven benefits, there are still gambling operators who remain wary of accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
- Why gambling coins should bet on Bitcoin Cash
July 5, 2018
There are a few major cryptocurrency contenders for primacy in the online gambling world, but Bitcoin Cash is the clear frontrunner.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Plentiful Blockchain panels at WGES create opportunity for BCH education
The main headlines in World Executive Gaming Summit (WGES) this year is about Blockchain technology and it's huge potential for micropayments.
- Ayr United FC: the first football club shop to offer Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
June 22, 2018
Ayr United’s shirts are genuinely world renown receiving media coverage from Brazil to China and all points in-between.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
mBit Casino Adds Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin
December 27, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017