Tag Archives: big one for one drop
- 888Poker partner with One Drop; Dominik Nitsche to appear in the Big One
March 21, 2018
888Poker will partner with the One Drop Foundation, and Dominik Nitsche will appear in the $1m buy-in Big One for One Drop.
- $1m One Drop returns; man accused of owing millions first to deposit a million
November 6, 2017
WSOP has announced the return of the $1m buy-in One Drop and the first person to deposit is someone accused of reneging on millions in poker debts.
- The Big One For One Drop Raised $3.8m But it Could Have Been More
November 8, 2016
After the One Drop Foundation and the WSOP announce the numbers raised for charity during the 2016 Big One For One Drop, Lee Davy, suggests they could have raised a lot more.
- Why The One Drop Must to go Back to Being an Open Event
October 19, 2016
Was the decision to ban the professional poker players from the One Drop a success?
- One Drop Raises €3m For Charity; Elton Tsang Takes €11.1m First Prize
October 17, 2016
Elton Tsang has followed in the footsteps of Esfandiari and Colman by winning the Big One for One Drop for a jaw-dropping €11,111,111.
- 3-Barrels: Antonio Esfandiari to Star in 888Live Festival; One Drop News; Ted Forrest Update
September 12, 2016
An appearance at an 888Live Festival event for Antonio Esfandiari; One Drop side events news, and Ted Forrest legal wrangle update.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016