Tag Archives: big one for one drop
- Justin Bonomo keeps following the yellow brick road; wins One Drop for $10m
July 19, 2018
Justin Bonomo wins the Big One for One Drop, taking his 2018 earnings to the $25m mark, and replacing Negreanu as the All-Time Live Tournament Money Earner.
- WSOP One Drop review: Bonomo leads final six; Salomon makes his third final table
July 18, 2018
Lee Davy brings us up to speed with all the exits and excitement of Day 2 of the $1m buy-in Big One for One Drop as we reach the final six players.
- 30 players confirmed for One Drop; Brunson’s retirement premature
June 20, 2018
WSOP has announced that 30 players have registered for the One Drop, and Doyle Brunson's retirement from poker seems to be a tad premature.
- Third $1M buy-in Big One For One Drop less than a month away
June 18, 2018
The $1-million buy-in Big One for One Drop tournaments will be held at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on July 15.
- 888Poker partner with One Drop; Dominik Nitsche to appear in the Big One
March 21, 2018
888Poker will partner with the One Drop Foundation, and Dominik Nitsche will appear in the $1m buy-in Big One for One Drop.
- $1m One Drop returns; man accused of owing millions first to deposit a million
November 6, 2017
WSOP has announced the return of the $1m buy-in One Drop and the first person to deposit is someone accused of reneging on millions in poker debts.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018