Tag Archives: big fish casino
- Aristocrat on the hook for Big Fish Casino virtual chips
February 19, 2019
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. has found itself targeted by a class action lawsuit in the United States over Big Fish Games' virtual chips.
- Big Fish Announces the Addition of Luxury Slots to “Big Fish Casino”
July 11, 2014
Big Fish added a new line of enhanced slot machine called "Luxury Slots" in its top-grossing mobile social casino game, "Big Fish Casino".
- GSN Games acquire Bash Gaming; Big Fish Casino craps out; King files for IPO
February 28, 2014
GSN Games acquire Bash Gaming, makers of hit social casino title Bingo Bash; Big Fish Casino adds social craps; King files for IPO.
- Betable, Big Fish split; CIE to acquire Pacific Interactive; social betting on breakups
February 13, 2014
Caesars Interactive Entertainment to acquire Pacific Interactive; Big Fish Games splits with Betable; myVEGAS tops 2m Facebook fans
- Big Fish Games cuts a fifth of its workforce; GigaMedia profit halved
August 24, 2013
Big Fish Games cut 1/5 of its staff to focus on growth areas like social casino; GigaMedia pin hopes on social casino after profit halved
- Zynga announces new CEO on same day it loses social casino crown to CIE
July 1, 2013
Zynga has appointed ex-Microsoft man Don Mattrick as new CEO on same day Caesars Interactive stole Zynga's social casino crown.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Zynga, Facebook revise deal to loosen ties that bind them together
November 30, 2012